JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more thing I believe is a good idea to keep an eye on. Clean primers. If ANYTHING gets in the primer tubes the primers can jam up, not a good thing. I've had them get cocked and had to use a rod push them out. If the inside of the tube gets scratched, it's a bad thing. You don't want primers to get stuck in the tubes. I was using the small tube to pick up small magnum primers which for some reason seem just a hair larger than regular small primers. Not sure what happened but they jammed over and over, I started only putting 20 down the tube at a time. I ran some fine emery cloth through it on a rod to clean up any burs. Seems to be fine now but I haven't run anymore small magnum pistol primers again. I had a similar thing happen last night loading up some 45's. I noticed a couple flakes of powder on the flip tray but figured I wouldn't pick it, well I got a flake or 2 in there and finally just switched to another tube. Spares are nice to have.
Long pipe cleaners;)

When you look at the 550 on Dillion's web site it's kitted with all the options. I think that's probably what I want but not sure. I'll be loading for 5.56 and 7.62. This is my cart so far:

Dillon 550B setup for 5.56. $459.95
Bullet tray. $42.95
Caliber conversion (7.62). $46.95
Case bin. $25.95
Quick change. $108.95
Strong mount. $49.95
Tool holder w/tools. $29.95

What am I missing? Thanks

In the final order , can you list your options and final cost to your door?

I agree on the Inline Fab mount, and also wish I had heard about them before I got the Dillon mount. The Dillon is still strong enough to get the job done, but I like the quick change capabilities as opposed to having two or more machines permanently on my bench.

I use their light kits which makes inspection much easier.

Also, you can order through Curt's on McLoughlin in Gladstone and skip the shipping charges - just pick up at their store. I've saved a fair amount of $$$ that way when I upgraded mine and bought a few more options, plus you get to ogle the merchandise. They do accept orders over the phone if you use a card, but I like to bring in a list with the catalog numbers to prevent error.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top