JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One more thing I believe is a good idea to keep an eye on. Clean primers. If ANYTHING gets in the primer tubes the primers can jam up, not a good thing. I've had them get cocked and had to use a rod push them out. If the inside of the tube gets scratched, it's a bad thing. You don't want primers to get stuck in the tubes. I was using the small tube to pick up small magnum primers which for some reason seem just a hair larger than regular small primers. Not sure what happened but they jammed over and over, I started only putting 20 down the tube at a time. I ran some fine emery cloth through it on a rod to clean up any burs. Seems to be fine now but I haven't run anymore small magnum pistol primers again. I had a similar thing happen last night loading up some 45's. I noticed a couple flakes of powder on the flip tray but figured I wouldn't pick it, well I got a flake or 2 in there and finally just switched to another tube. Spares are nice to have.
Long pipe cleaners;)

When you look at the 550 on Dillion's web site it's kitted with all the options. I think that's probably what I want but not sure. I'll be loading for 5.56 and 7.62. This is my cart so far:

Dillon 550B setup for 5.56. $459.95
Bullet tray. $42.95
Caliber conversion (7.62). $46.95
Case bin. $25.95
Quick change. $108.95
Strong mount. $49.95
Tool holder w/tools. $29.95

What am I missing? Thanks

In the final order , can you list your options and final cost to your door?

I agree on the Inline Fab mount, and also wish I had heard about them before I got the Dillon mount. The Dillon is still strong enough to get the job done, but I like the quick change capabilities as opposed to having two or more machines permanently on my bench.

I use their light kits which makes inspection much easier.

Also, you can order through Curt's on McLoughlin in Gladstone and skip the shipping charges - just pick up at their store. I've saved a fair amount of $$$ that way when I upgraded mine and bought a few more options, plus you get to ogle the merchandise. They do accept orders over the phone if you use a card, but I like to bring in a list with the catalog numbers to prevent error.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top