JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pouch that I want to hook to my old school hunting pack. The Pack has no MOLLE webbing/attachment. The pouch does. I want it hooked to the strap, which is fairly thick. I think the attached Pic will show what I want better then I can explain...

Some of you guys are sure to know better than I, what product to use, or how to do it myself....

WP_20171027_025.jpg

Oh and in the pic you cannot see, but there is a buckle on the end that is pretty permanent (so I cannot just weave it through. Thanks to anyone.

You need a MALICE clip for that to mount to MOLLE something. What you can do however is use a MALICE clip, then a couple rubber bands cut from old bike inner tubes to connect to the backpack strap. Old trick for knives and other stuff on load bearing equipment suspenders
EDIT. My bad. I thought that strap was for the front of pouch, and thought its for tactical tailor's MALICE clip. Okay so a few bands say 1" wide from a bike inner tube will do just fine. The bike tube shluld be from a 1.25" max diameter, too big and wont be secure

Tactical tailor makes some pretty versatile attachment clips. I use them with my Maxpedition gear. They just work.
Edit...this post was worthless without pics.
Shown are the Tactical Tailor Malice Clips and the Maxpedition TacTies.

IMG_20171102_104743.jpg IMG_20171102_104828.jpg

Last Edited:
One of the guys at Curt's had a MALICE Clip that was used, and gave it to me. It worked AWESOME for my elk hunt. No elk to add to the freezer this year, but man was it a great time. And that MALICE Clip and my new GPS pouch were defiantly to help with the awesomeness.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews