JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pouch that I want to hook to my old school hunting pack. The Pack has no MOLLE webbing/attachment. The pouch does. I want it hooked to the strap, which is fairly thick. I think the attached Pic will show what I want better then I can explain...

Some of you guys are sure to know better than I, what product to use, or how to do it myself....

WP_20171027_025.jpg

Oh and in the pic you cannot see, but there is a buckle on the end that is pretty permanent (so I cannot just weave it through. Thanks to anyone.

You need a MALICE clip for that to mount to MOLLE something. What you can do however is use a MALICE clip, then a couple rubber bands cut from old bike inner tubes to connect to the backpack strap. Old trick for knives and other stuff on load bearing equipment suspenders
EDIT. My bad. I thought that strap was for the front of pouch, and thought its for tactical tailor's MALICE clip. Okay so a few bands say 1" wide from a bike inner tube will do just fine. The bike tube shluld be from a 1.25" max diameter, too big and wont be secure

Tactical tailor makes some pretty versatile attachment clips. I use them with my Maxpedition gear. They just work.
Edit...this post was worthless without pics.
Shown are the Tactical Tailor Malice Clips and the Maxpedition TacTies.

IMG_20171102_104743.jpg IMG_20171102_104828.jpg

Last Edited:
One of the guys at Curt's had a MALICE Clip that was used, and gave it to me. It worked AWESOME for my elk hunt. No elk to add to the freezer this year, but man was it a great time. And that MALICE Clip and my new GPS pouch were defiantly to help with the awesomeness.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top