JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't sell many guns so I'm kind of lost. Rifle list for $785 but I seen it on gun broker for $600. Comes with 2 extra mags ($45), cleaning kit and 700 rounds of ammo. Has a US made Redfield scope on it that I might remove. Rifle is in new condition. Do you just add up the new cost and reduce $150 or so? I've listed and sold many things in the past here but never a rifle. Where to start? Thanks

Make Model and pics of course, but yes, your pretty close to the idea of fair price. if it's like new and it shows list high and come down if it doesn't sell. good luck!

Make Model and pics of course, but yes, your pretty close to the idea of fair price. if it's like new and it shows list high and come down if it doesn't sell. good luck!
Savage 93r17 BTVSS

08025F0D-D714-4463-9FFB-43D1321DF85A.jpeg 8AC83C35-CD59-4025-B5FD-296E71718647.jpeg

It's beautiful, you have a very nice package to offer a varmint shooter. There is a list of rules to follow on listing and selling firearms on this site, please read those. You can ask whatever you want obviously, my advice is understand list price is always high! I will not be purchasing your rifle so just want to offer some thoughts. think how much you have in it. why are you selling it? can you afford to wait, or do you want a quick sale? You have the box, so I assume you know approximate round count.

as stated in the last post that is an attractive package for a varmint shooter, with spring coming it should be an easy sell if priced appropriately. G.L.W.S.

If it's a used gun and still being produced or not hard to find, you will need to price it less than the cheapest you can find it for online. How much less depends on how many are being offered for sale

Also keep in mind that many buyers do not want package deals, bundles and extras. If I were you I would offer to sell the ammo and other items separately from the gun itself.

I have noticed some pretty good pricing on late model barely used pistols lately right here on this forum.

It is refreshing as many ask more than retail. Those extras may help sell but I don't see them getting a higher price for the trinkets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top