JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah.... I'm over him. Both of my statistics put the top 10% into the $200k household. One income is typically bigger in a home as opposed to two high incomes, thus putting the $60/hr into reality as a top 10% income. Yes, the top 10% exists, so you can't claim "all of my friends are poor, so people can't make that much".
I see the wealth everywhere I go but I dont go into poor neighborhoods. Some of the spreads I ride past on my daily 25 mile bike ride are simply astounding. Then I get into my little middle class neighborhood and my 4300 sq ft house looks almost quaint.

Right so you're saying my statistics are an anomaly yet use anomalies to make yourself feel like youre right? Those same people with those incomes live here to and are an anomaly.

Majority of the people on this forum do not make 3-400k+ a year.

I'm not thinking like a poor person I'm thinking logically.

What I said before is still correct, you are just unhappy with it.
No, your thinking like a poor person. You stay in an area where the living conditions are untenable because youve convinced yourself you couldn't make as much money as you do now. To me that means youve just chose your career path poorly. Youve painted yourself into a corner. For what I do it doesn't really matter where it is the jobs all pretty much pay the same. South , North , East and West because there aren't enough people to do them who are qualified and they pay people to relocate . 150-200 k here there , everywhere. I was paid to move here and if I want to take another job somewhere else in the country I'll get paid to move there. Crime stats are a joke. The people who live in violent and property crime areas are the people affected by them and the people committing them. It doesnt spill over. I dont know when the last time there was any reported crime of any sort in my quadrant of the city.

No, your thinking like a poor person. You stay in an area where the living conditions are untenable because youve convinced yourself you couldn't make as much money as you do now. To me that means youve just chose your career path poorly. Youve painted yourself into a corner. For what I do it doesn't really matter where it is the jobs all pretty much pay the same. South , North , East and West because there aren't enough people to do them who are qualified and they pay people to relocate . 150-200 k here there , everywhere. I was paid to move here and if I want to take another job somewhere else in the country I'll get paid to move there. Crime stats are a joke. The people who live in violent and property crime areas are the people affected by them and the people committing them. It doesnt spill over. I dont know when the last time there was any reported crime of any sort in my quadrant of the city.
Again, you're proving yourself wrong. Are you not reading your previous responses before you post yours LOL

Just because YOUR JOB pays you that everywhere doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. I get paid 130-150k a year here depending on my OT, and I would get paid 60k there for doing the same job, in a place that does not have much a lower cost of living!

This is a universally understood thing thar you for some reason are arguing doesn't exist, poorly might I add.

Again, you're proving yourself wrong. Are you not reading your previous responses before you post yours LOL

Just because YOUR JOB pays you that everywhere doesn't mean it doesn't exist for others. I get paid 130-150k a year here depending on my OT, and I would get paid 60k there for doing the same job, in a place that does not have much a lower cost of living!

This is a universally understood thing thar you for some reason are arguing doesn't exist, poorly might I add.
Thats just YOUR job that pays poorly here. Its not universal. It isn't true anyway. I know electricians and control guys all making in the 100-120+ range and I know what they make because I hired them at that rate. Systems integrators in the 140-180 range. Maybe some Podunk residential electricians are making 60K but industrial carded licensed guys are far beyond that.

Thats just YOUR job that pays poorly here. Its not universal. It isn't true anyway. I know electricians and control guys all making in the 100-120+ range and I know what they make because I hired them at that rate. Systems integrators in the 140-180 range. Maybe some Podunk residential electricians are making 60K but industrial carded licensed guys are far beyond that.
That's weird cause I've searched for jobs paying that and nothing anywhere near that was being offered, hence why I'm not already there.

That's weird cause I've searched for jobs paying that and nothing anywhere near that was being offered, hence why I'm not already there.
Like all other decent paying jobs 90% of them are filled through recruiters and never see open wanted ads. Charlotte metro being the highest paying area in the state. Charleston then Greenville Spartanburg have the highest paying positions. BMW, Samsung , Spartanburg steel, all the bottling plants, Boeing etc. That being said Charlotte metro housing market is still red hot. $600K wont get you much there. We sold our house in Fort Mill ( Fort Millionaires as we were known ) for 610 after paying 410 for it two years prior and bought a home in the Columbia suburbs for 430 for a MUCH larger home. Decent homes in G/S in the same lot. Charlestons even more expensive. Still cheaper than most NW metro areas

I have a solution…..

Do what you want/carry what you want/disregard stupid laws/etc, be respectful and keep your mouth shut.

I won't be leaving Oregon anytime soon. Like running away from politics will change anything…. It's bleeding through state lines.

I was answering your question referring the other gentleman. He just wanted to comment to make it look like washingtonians haven't done anything to fight back.
Nope havnet done bubblegum, just paper pushing. HOW???? I think you know the answer to that. I'm just tired for years of seeing people all "dont trad on me" and other crap and their rights day by day limited .... it's all incremental. So what i'm saying is at the end of the day the American people do idley sit by and do nothing. Hell most have no idea what is even happening. How many gun owners I spoke to warning them of M114 and looked at me like i was silly to think it'll pass......... and it passed because they didn't do anything. or how many gun owners didn't even vote and had no idea what was on the ballot........ but yeah when it comes to your rights, just coming here and typing things up and what ??? lawsuits???? They've already won. non compliance is a start !!!!!!! How many people in these threads are asking about how to stay safe and complying with new BS becuase they live in fear , that means THEY WON !!!!

There are two things the Left banks on: their Colonization and our Complacency. When a Fortune 100 opens a big new office or regional HQ and others follow, bringing the jobs that draw Big Sh!tty Libs to migrate across the country and that results in a sudden influx of new D voters, we'll see what tune you're singin' then... just like how it happened to us.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top