JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again reality. Thats not South Carolina. I understand the Northwest having lived there for 30 years. I am intimately aware of the workings of South Carolina having grown up here. Its never , ever going to turn into a bastion of liberalness. Ever. North Carolina is actually liberalizing gun laws not the other way around and heres the dirty little secret of the Carolinas. We dont like North Carolina and whatever they do we kind of do the opposite. VA ? Im surprised its not more liberal than it is given its mainly settled by ex federal employees. Texas? You may have the idea they are tightening gun laws but thats just a perception. Theyre so caught up in doing things the Texas way no matter what I doubt theyre ever going to succumb. There are some parts of the country that are safe. Actually safe. Its hard to see that where you are at but its true.
All of this happens because of the people that live there, not because of what the state legislature are currently up to. With the right influx of voters, changes happen within a few years. SC doesn't have a law banning Democrats from growing up or moving to the state.

The anti-gun nuts must get a lot of enjoyment watching us squabble with each other.
1686836441352.png

All of this happens because of the people that live there, not because of what the state legislature are currently up to. With the right influx of voters, changes happen within a few years. SC doesn't have a law banning Democrats from growing up or moving to the state.
No but we do aggressively gerrymander them. The SC legislature isn't about to turn democrat and we dont do much with the ballot measure process. Just funding.

I'm still not sure why this sideshow is continuing unless there's some kind of electronically-transmitted weird combo of ADHD and mass psychosis.

Ah, the gun owner's pathological inability to break beyond-even-autistic* hyperfocus on their pet obsession to concentrate on Effective Resistance, yet another thing the Left banks on...
* @Moderators do note that I say this speaking AS an autistic myself and a former psych student, so it's a semi-clinical observation not a slur

I'm still not sure why this sideshow is continuing unless there's some kind of electronically-transmitted weird combo of ADHD and mass psychosis.

Ah, the gun owner's pathological inability to break beyond-even-autistic* hyperfocus on their pet obsession to concentrate on Effective Resistance, yet another thing the Left banks on...
* @Moderators do note that I say this speaking AS an autistic myself and a former psych student, so it's a semi-clinical observation not a slur
We're seven pages deep.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads