JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are we surprised lol. If you still reside in WA or OR in 2023 you're either A) plotting your escape and leaving as soon as you can B) stuck here because of your job or your family or C) choose to be here, meaning you're a transplant and most likely part of the demise of this once great corner of the country

Are we surprised lol. If you still reside in WA or OR in 2023 you're either A) plotting your escape and leaving as soon as you can B) stuck here because of your job or your family or C) choose to be here, meaning you're a transplant and most likely part of the demise of this once great corner of the country

A

I keep reading this different places. Since the law isn't about semi automatic guns in general, what did the judge's denial of injunction actually say?
Why do you constantly insist on being spoon fed? You seem to be capable of reading... so go read. ((Conveniently, post #1 of this thread)) :s0155:

Why do you constantly insist on being spoon fed? You seem to be capable of reading... so go read. ((Conveniently, post #1 of this thread)) :s0155:
That's the text of the injunction request, not the denial.

But thanks for demonstrating your value once again. I found it in the other thread.

That's the text of the injunction request, not the denial.

But thanks for demonstrating your value once again. I found it in the other thread.
My bad. He represented it as such and I had already read it elsewhere and didn't bother to verify.... but I'll throw you a bone for my mistake. Takes all of 2 seconds to pull it up so the comment stands. "Why do you constantly insist on being spoon fed?" 🤣

RE: Amendment XIII... so when government schools require children (students) to perform "volunteer" work at entities chosen by the school, or to carry a sign in a "protest", in order to receive a passing grade to complete a course, is that not forced servitude? I always thought that was in conflict with the wording of XIII.

Our "government" seems to ignore or re-interpret our constitutional protections so easily.

You mean just like you "shall not infringe" to quote you………..…"like it's literally an amendment " :rolleyes::s0114: Hate to be the one that breaks the news to ya buddy but we're all slaves
Yep but the label they put on us is "tax cattle"!
Our government is not to be adorned like the British hierarchy. They are not doing any good for us, they are taking away rights and regulating everything. The only class in America/world actually, that have any standing are the rich and those in power.
The sooner people come to realize that this is the truth, nothing will get any better.

RE: Amendment XIII... so when government schools require children (students) to perform "volunteer" work at entities chosen by the school, or to carry a sign in a "protest", in order to receive a passing grade to complete a course, is that not forced servitude? I always thought that was in conflict with the wording of XIII.

Our "government" seems to ignore or re-interpret our constitutional protections so easily.
They started that over 25 years ago with "Senior Project" and "Junior Project" requirements that were old even before I entered high school.

the fact that Washingtonians haven't fought back yet tells me that America when that day comes to rip it out of your hands will not do anything......
Easy to say from your keyboard, but there's nothing we can do other than just ignore the unconstitutional laws. Plenty of Washingtonians have "fought back" with lawsuits. I don't know what else you suggest us to do. I guarantee that if they came to rip them out of our hands, majority of us in this state would fight back. Same with people in most states.

You don't know, but you like to talk like you do.

Talk, talk, talk, talk.

I just wrote a long list on another thread.
I was answering your question referring the other gentleman. He just wanted to comment to make it look like washingtonians haven't done anything to fight back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top