JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
76733706.jpg

Are we surprised lol. If you still reside in WA or OR in 2023 you're either A) plotting your escape and leaving as soon as you can B) stuck here because of your job or your family or C) choose to be here, meaning you're a transplant and most likely part of the demise of this once great corner of the country
B. is not real. Get those priorities straight.

Made my escape. Best thing I ever did besides landing Natasha.

B. is not real. Get those priorities straight.

Made my escape. Best thing I ever did besides landing Natasha.
B is definitely real. If it weren't for me making 60 dollars an hour and free healthcare for myself my wife and my kids (all employer paid not a dime comes out of my check) plus a ridiculously strong pension, I would be anywhere else. And that's priorities. Family comes first. If I left here today and moved to the state I want to move to, I would literally lose 1/3 of my income right off the bat and lose my free benefits and pension. I would basically go from making 127k a year plus free Healthcare and a insane pension to making 41k a year and healthcare out of pocket and no pension.

I get what you're trying to say but let's be real dude. There is a reason conservatives still live on the west coast. It's because of the money.

I'd pack up and leave right now if I could make the same money in ID, MT, WY, UT etc. Unfortunately those states will pay me 1/3 of what I make here and cost the same to live there as it costs here.

Yeah I'm not "stuck" in the sense that I literally cannot afford to go anywhere else, but I am "stuck" in the sense that the only place I can do what I do and live comfortably is here. Unfortunately.

Luckily and Thank God I have some money coming in and I'm going to be leaving this state anyways, but I'll still stand by what I'm saying because I talk to people on a daily basis who are actually stuck here and don't want to be here

"
AMENDMENT XIII

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
"

So.. yes. Slavery has not been abolished 100%.

Edit
What do you think chain gangs and prison labor really is if they're not free people.and also not paid ? :rolleyes:
Yep
It means that though you and I cannot own slaves, the government can still have slaves.
Well played, feds, Well played indeed.

B is definitely real. If it weren't for me making 60 dollars an hour and free healthcare for myself my wife and my kids (all employer paid not a dime comes out of my check) plus a ridiculously strong pension, I would be anywhere else. And that's priorities. Family comes first. If I left here today and moved to the state I want to move to, I would literally lose 1/3 of my income right off the bat and lose my free benefits and pension. I would basically go from making 127k a year plus free Healthcare and a insane pension to making 41k a year and healthcare out of pocket and no pension.

I get what you're trying to say but let's be real dude. There is a reason conservatives still live on the west coast. It's because of the money.

I'd pack up and leave right now if I could make the same money in ID, MT, WY, UT etc. Unfortunately those states will pay me 1/3 of what I make here and cost the same to live there as it costs here.

Yeah I'm not "stuck" in the sense that I literally cannot afford to go anywhere else, but I am "stuck" in the sense that the only place I can do what I do and live comfortably is here. Unfortunately.

Luckily and Thank God I have some money coming in and I'm going to be leaving this state anyways, but I'll still stand by what I'm saying because I talk to people on a daily basis who are actually stuck here and don't want to be here
B's not real. Thats all state of mind stuff. Plenty of decent paying jobs outside of the West Coast. Im making more than I did on the West Coast and its more than 60 an hour without getting into specifics and the cost of living is far less.. The West Coast has become unlivable.

B's not real. Thats all state of mind stuff. Plenty of decent paying jobs outside of the West Coast. Im making more than I did on the West Coast and its more than 60 an hour without getting into specifics and the cost of living is far less.. The West Coast has become unlivable.
You're funny. You live in south carolina and you make more than 60 dollars an hour? Are you a scientist? lol

I have family in camden and Lexington. None of them clear 60k a year and one is a nurse practitioner and one of them is an electrician. If you make 60 dollars an hour in south carolina then you are one of the people that LIVE in SC and work outside of the state remote. You do not make 60 dollars an hour employed by any company in south carolina. Facts.

You're funny. You live in south carolina and you make more than 60 dollars an hour? Are you a scientist? lol

I have family in camden and Lexington. None of them clear 60k a year and one is a nurse practitioner and one of them is an electrician. If you make 60 dollars an hour in south carolina then you are one of the people that LIVE in SC and work outside of the state remote. You do not make 60 dollars an hour employed by any company in south Carolina. Facts.
Haha. Mr expert in South Carolina . Basic salary for mid level managers in manufacturing is 120-140K year. Typical maintenance managers are running 145k yr plus bonuses. Plant managers 180-200k plus substantial bonuses, I know mid level guys making 300+ . Im a mechanical engineer working for a fortune 500 company. I make more than the governor. i also have a free company car with unlimited free gas and 12% annual bonus :).

BTW Scientists dont make real money.

Last Edited:

I have family in camden and Lexington. None of them clear 60k a year and one is a nurse practitioner and one of them is an electrician. If you make 60 dollars an hour in south carolina then you are one of the people that LIVE in SC and work outside of the state remote. You do not make 60 dollars an hour employed by any company in south carolina. Facts.
I'm not sure where you're coming up with your information....

I'm not sure where you're coming up with your information....
Haha. Theres 4 major population centers in the state. Greenville/Spartanburg, Columbia, Charleston and the Charlotte metro area. All of which are booming areas with high salaries. Camden is nowhere near any of those places. Its a craphole. Lexington though, Thats in the Columbia metro area and its largely a bedroom community of Columbia. Lots of decent paying jobs in the Columbia area. .

Haha. Mr expert in South Carolina . Basic salary for mid level managers in manufacturing is 120-140K year. Typical maintenance managers are running 145k yr plus bonuses. Plant managers 180-200k plus substantial bonuses, I know mid level guys making 300+ . Im a mechanical engineer working for a fortune 500 company. I make more than the governor. i also have a free company car with unlimited free gas and 12% annual bonus :).

BTW Scientists dont make real money.
I make more than the Governor in my state too that's not saying much.

Dude I'm going off of people that I have known my whole life that live there, and the state median income there. Along with high paying jobs here compared to the salaries they pay there. I'm telling you that it's factually correct that if you make 60 dollars an hour in SC you are in the top 1%. Do I believe your claimed income there? Yes. Do I believe that you make that income by working in that state? No

Haha. Theres 4 major population centers in the state. Greenville/Spartanburg, Columbia, Charleston and the Charlotte metro area. All of which are booming areas with high salaries. Camden is nowhere near any of those places. Its a craphole. Lexington though, Thats in the Columbia metro area and its largely a bedroom community of Columbia. Lots of decent paying jobs in the Columbia area. .
Can't believe you even brought up greenville lol. Isn't greenville like the most expensive place to live in South Carolina yet they have a crime rare that is DRASTICALLY higher than the national average??? Also a quick search shows that the median income there is 33k isn't that only a little less than what it is in Vancouver?

Also housing prices per sqft is on par with what it is in Vancouver WA soooo.. other than politics (more of a free state) what is it doing for you? I'm really confused. You're the first person I've ever talked to that states they make more in SC than they did on this side of the map. I know 5 people who moved there, each one of them lost a lot of money to move there and couldn't have made it work without inheritance

Dude I'm going off of people that I have known my whole life that live there, and the state median income there. Along with high paying jobs here compared to the salaries they pay there. I'm telling you that it's factually correct that if you make 60 dollars an hour in SC you are in the top 1%. Do I believe your claimed income there? Yes. Do I believe that you make that income by working in that state? No
Top 10%, but I think top 1% is pushing it. The below is just a quick Google search.

Also, no offense to you, but just because YOU don't know anybody that makes that money, doesn't mean that nobody does.... That's a pretty small comparison group.

Let me state the facts. There is no one in my extended neighborhood that makes less than 100k a year. In my orevious neighborhood of Fort Mill there was no one in that burb making less than 150. The state median income is low because there are a lot of low income people who are used to living that way. The rest of us make a lot more and the numbers are skewed. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Can't believe you even brought up greenville lol. Isn't greenville like the most expensive place to live in South Carolina yet they have a crime rare that is DRASTICALLY higher than the national average??? Also a quick search shows that the median income there is 33k isn't that only a little less than what it is in Vancouver?

Also housing prices per sqft is on par with what it is in Vancouver WA soooo.. other than politics (more of a free state) what is it doing for you? I'm really confused. You're the first person I've ever talked to that states they make more in SC than they did on this side of the map. I know 5 people who moved there, each one of them lost a lot of money to move there and couldn't have made it work without inheritance
I dont know what slums you are hanging out in or what low income people you associate with but SC is booming with high paying jobs,..

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews