JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check your favorite place to buy 80% pistol frames (Glock clones)
is "clone" the right word? P80 makes Glock look like something you ordered on Wish.com I'm happy P80 exists because without them I would have never cared for Glocks as there are far superior firearms. I also like that P80 frames can be had serialized, they're great frames and feel so good too. I just wish other companies would come out with options and also P80 needs to start offering some new colors and designs too.

And of course as they win the Federal level. Fascist Left in Oregon are going after them to make us more communist like WA and CA

is "clone" the right word? P80 makes Glock look like something you ordered on Wish.com I'm happy P80 exists because without them I would have never cared for Glocks as there are far superior firearms. I also like that P80 frames can be had serialized, they're great frames and feel so good too. I just wish other companies would come out with options and also P80 needs to start offering some new colors and designs too.

And of course as they win the Federal level. Fascist Left in Oregon are going after them to make us more communist like WA and CA
Absolutely and unequivocally.
Why ?
Because P80 uses the Glock system.
The rails are changed and frame geometry is altered but it is the Glock system and most parts interchange.
So yes, "clone" is the correct descriptor.

Absolutely and unequivocally.
Why ?
Because P80 uses the Glock system.
The rails are changed and frame geometry is altered but it is the Glock system and most parts interchange.
So yes, "clone" is the correct descriptor.
i find the P80 superior frame to what Glock gives people..... and yeah I guess "clone" then. Glock parts suck too, so many better lower and upper exist out there better made and better performing. I get it Glock is a budget gun and a P80 build at the cheapest comes out to the price of a new Glock and everyone I've built has been about 1k or a little over in parts.

i find the P80 superior frame to what Glock gives people..... and yeah I guess "clone" then. Glock parts suck too, so many better lower and upper exist out there better made and better performing. I get it Glock is a budget gun and a P80 build at the cheapest comes out to the price of a new Glock and everyone I've built has been about 1k or a little over in parts.
LOL, wrong.
Genuine Glock parts are what gets problematic P80's running oftentimes.
Have you built a P80 ?

LOL, wrong.
Genuine Glock parts are what gets problematic P80's running oftentimes.
Have you built a P80 ?

I've bult plenty, like a lot !! and never have had one problem. The problem aren't the parts, the problem is people who don't know how to use those parts and yeah dropping in stock parts is always going to work because its tuned right. I've put together my own triggers built many different ones and no issues. You have to know what you're doign and what springs to use. You're not going to convince me otherwise, Glock OEM plastic crap is a no go for me. Only oem i use is the slide release lock and that's like it...... my firearms have all functioned 100% after build except for one which I had to retune the trigger.
If Glock was so good, you wouldn't have people changing eerything on a Glock from the stipling it desperatley needs, to the crap plastic sights to the blocky ugly slide to the many plastic guide rod ??? really plastic guide rod and sights??? the saftey plunger is crap, the spring is crap, the trigger pull is crap..... and they say "glock perfection"
Don't get me wrong, it's a very cool symplistic design and it works but it laughable that their slogan is "glock perfection"
to each their own.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top