JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was told by Oregon Rifleworks that the new Wa laws had not changed the way they do business with Oregon residents.
Best,
Gary

I was told by Oregon Rifleworks that the new Wa laws had not changed the way they do business with Oregon residents.
Best,
Gary
I was told the same by another FFL in Oregon. But my regular FFL said he wasn't going to do transfers of semi-autos to WA residents any more for fear of Feds yanking his license. It seems that there isn't a clear cut answer to this situation so many FFL's are erring on side of caution.

Last Edited:
I would assume an FFL & private party would have to honor the laws of the state that the purchaser is a resident of, as well as federal law, along with the FFLs/private party sellers own state laws.

I'd imagine that there is allready horse manure piles of legalese written in regards to similar such.

ie a California resident or an Chicago area resident attempting to purchase whatever whilst traveling here in Oregon (pick any prohibitive area or state for the traveler to be a resident of).

Or, in particular, that same traveler in a state where background checks are not required...since 1968.

What a big pile of steaming cow patties! We can drive in any state with a privilege card...

IIRC....

I was in Bi-Mart (the other week) and saw a sign about that.

They no longer sell rifles to WA residents. I was gonna ask if that applied to the bolt guns too. But, decided that it would be pointless.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads