JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in Office Depot (Tigard at 10520 S.W. CASCADE BLVD -- across 217 from WaSq) on an errand, happened down the 'office break room' aisle and spotted a palette of:

Arrowhead water
cases of 20 x 1/2 liter bottles
2 cases for $5. Limit of 4 cases

Maybe not worth a special trip, but if you need a stapler anyway, I think that's a pretty good price... offer good through 13 march.

MrB

Was in Office Depot (Tigard at 10520 S.W. CASCADE BLVD -- across 217 from WaSq) on an errand, happened down the 'office break room' aisle and spotted a palette of:

Arrowhead water

Maybe not worth a special trip, but if you need a stapler anyway, I think that's a pretty good price... offer good through 13 march.

MrB

Near to work for me. Thank you for the tip!

-d

Arrowhead water

MrB

Preparedness and Survival? Office Depot? Really?:s0112::s0112:

Preparedness and Survival? Office Depot? Really?
Hey, you're just flickin' me gubblebum, right?

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no? First item to stockpile vs. water main breaks is bottled water, and this looked like a decent price. But make like a doctor (and suture self.)

And while I was there, I bought bulk reloads for my Swingline w/ hi-cap clips. 5000 rounds of 9/16" baby!

(And BTW, tomorrow evening, Wednesday, at the Tigard Library, there's a demo on 'Tigard Maps', whatever that means. I figured to attend and see if they have anything on westside seismology. Will report back if there's anything useful. http://www.tigard-or.gov/library/default.asp)

MrB

Last Edited:

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no? First item to stockpile vs. water main breaks is bottled water, and this looked like a decent price. But make like a doctor (and suture self.)

And while I was there, I bought bulk reloads for my Swingline w/ hi-cap clips. 5000 rounds of 9/16" baby!

(And BTW, tomorrow evening, Wednesday, at the Tigard Library, there's a demo on 'Tigard Maps', whatever that means. I figured to attend and see if they have anything on westside seismology. Will report back if there's anything useful. http://www.tigard-or.gov/library/default.asp)

MrB

Apparently I missed that story... six months... yikes.

-d

MrB

milton-office-space.jpg

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no?

Apparently I missed that story... six months... yikes.

Crap, stupid memory -- it was 16 years ago, and he took nine weeks to starve. Still point is you need water a lot sooner than you need food.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...SoAgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NqYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5510,327474

MrB

Also, did take in the TigardMaps demo this evening. Will write up some notes soon.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top