JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nikos Pappalardo, a young man with the cognitive abilities of an eight to ten year old, has disappeared from his home on Scenic Drive, Albany Oregon about 8 am yesterday and is considered endangered. He was wearing jeans and brown shirt and carrying a grey water bottle. He is slender and has a distinctive face and a distinctive gait in which he moves both arms at the same time. He's apparently most likely to turn up at a store such as Target or Costco. He also likes cemeteries and swings. If seen or found please call Benton County Sheriffs Office Dispatch 541-766-6911.

To see Benton County alert info, further info, and a photo, Google his name, missing person, and Benton county Sheriff's office. (Would someone add a link?) This was actually the first time I've ever received an alert via the Benton County phone alert system. It came in an hour or two ago.

@Moderators please post this message wherever you think appropriate.

Last Edited:

Last Edited:
@deadeye ,This link doesn't give any info on the current missing person that i can find. Please search using "nikos pappalardo missing person Benton county Oregon." You'll get a Facebook page with photo and info and messages from people involved in search. I got the page even though I'm not on Facebook.

@deadeye ,This link doesn't give any info on the current missing person that i can find. Please search using "nikos pappalardo missing person Benton county Oregon." You'll get a Facebook page with photo and info and messages from people involved in search. I got the page even though I'm not on Facebook.
a few links added
Scenic is not far from me and based on his favorite places there are quite a few.

a few links added
Thanks @deadeye . There are a fair number of NWFA members in Linn and Benton counties (which include Albany and Corvallis). And I figure most of us are more situationally aware than average so more likely to notice a mentally disabled young man with a strange gait.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top