JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in Office Depot (Tigard at 10520 S.W. CASCADE BLVD -- across 217 from WaSq) on an errand, happened down the 'office break room' aisle and spotted a palette of:

Arrowhead water
cases of 20 x 1/2 liter bottles
2 cases for $5. Limit of 4 cases

Maybe not worth a special trip, but if you need a stapler anyway, I think that's a pretty good price... offer good through 13 march.

MrB

Was in Office Depot (Tigard at 10520 S.W. CASCADE BLVD -- across 217 from WaSq) on an errand, happened down the 'office break room' aisle and spotted a palette of:

Arrowhead water

Maybe not worth a special trip, but if you need a stapler anyway, I think that's a pretty good price... offer good through 13 march.

MrB

Near to work for me. Thank you for the tip!

-d

Arrowhead water

MrB

Preparedness and Survival? Office Depot? Really?:s0112::s0112:

Preparedness and Survival? Office Depot? Really?
Hey, you're just flickin' me gubblebum, right?

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no? First item to stockpile vs. water main breaks is bottled water, and this looked like a decent price. But make like a doctor (and suture self.)

And while I was there, I bought bulk reloads for my Swingline w/ hi-cap clips. 5000 rounds of 9/16" baby!

(And BTW, tomorrow evening, Wednesday, at the Tigard Library, there's a demo on 'Tigard Maps', whatever that means. I figured to attend and see if they have anything on westside seismology. Will report back if there's anything useful. http://www.tigard-or.gov/library/default.asp)

MrB

Last Edited:

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no? First item to stockpile vs. water main breaks is bottled water, and this looked like a decent price. But make like a doctor (and suture self.)

And while I was there, I bought bulk reloads for my Swingline w/ hi-cap clips. 5000 rounds of 9/16" baby!

(And BTW, tomorrow evening, Wednesday, at the Tigard Library, there's a demo on 'Tigard Maps', whatever that means. I figured to attend and see if they have anything on westside seismology. Will report back if there's anything useful. http://www.tigard-or.gov/library/default.asp)

MrB

Apparently I missed that story... six months... yikes.

-d

MrB

milton-office-space.jpg

I mean, that guy that got stuck in the snow in the coast range, what, five years ago took six months to starve to death, but you can die of thirst in a couple days, no?

Apparently I missed that story... six months... yikes.

Crap, stupid memory -- it was 16 years ago, and he took nine weeks to starve. Still point is you need water a lot sooner than you need food.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...SoAgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NqYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5510,327474

MrB

Also, did take in the TigardMaps demo this evening. Will write up some notes soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top