JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you travel into some areas of Portland or Seattle:
  1. Watch where you step. Vomit, urine, feces, blood, or even lice.
  2. Think about how you touch/handle your footwear afterward.

Stomper,

I agree, but the strong will suffer mightily first before the 'feral people' are gone. If ever...

A lot of the 'strong' are liberals who bemoan the fate of those poor, dear wretches, who don't have the wherewithal to actually do something to clear up this human mess...so they tolerate human waste filth, mountains of garbage, including used disease laden syringes discarded on sidewalks, stuporously drugged or drunk or both feral types who either piteously beg or violently demand you give money to them, while occupying places they should be forcibly (if necessary) decamped from and I'll quit now...seeing this mind boggling dystopia on the increase maddens me.

My ranting about this situation is one created by anti-gun types. I'm restricted to only referring to them as 'anti-gun...

Most of the above are ""limousine progressives" and live in gated communities. I do not count them among the strong, as strength is 90% mentality. ;)

Last Edited:
"What's next, ban toilet paper?"

Ask Sherl Crow with her 'one square' of toilet paper per outing...or 2/3 for those pesky situations says she.

Another enviro loon...I'm sure she has no problem with human filth of every description everywhere the so-called homeless infect the landscape...
Haha I remember that! To be fair, she did backtrack after
catching heat and said that she was only joking when she said it. I don't care for her one way or the other though.

1) "Feral humans 'DO' spread disease."
"Feral subhumans 'DO' spread disease." fixed it. Humans don't choose to wallow in and spread filth.
2) "I could tell everyone how to fix the problem but @DB Wesner would pull the plug on this thread if I did!:D"
Would it resemble the way Bull Connor "fixed" the "problem" of African-Americans who wanted to vote? :eek:

Nothing will happen until after the Census.

A homeless family is counted the same as a family that moves into a Seattle apartment.

The head count is used to decide how many Congressional seats each state gets, and how many electoral votes they have.

Ummm' another way to increase the voter base, maybe they should be giving free medical care in prison ito these homeless who commit crimes instead of turning a blind eye to them, but them rose colored glasses make everything look so beautiful.

Back in the 20th Century, the members of a city's business community had a strong voice in the direction it was moving. Today, that voice is merely a whimper and the vitality and health of our large cities is disquieting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top