JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm putting ranger plates on them and it makes it blatant which are which. Never used them before, but with a couple on aren't as gimmicky as I thought they would be. For this purpose they are OK.

Also have a dozen mags, so I'm pretty well stocked up, but might get a few more just in case.

I've never really warmed up to Lancer's even though many swear by them. I read reposts where they were used in sandy environments under harsh conditions that sand would get between the metal and plastic and cause issues. Also a bent metal feed lip on an inexpensive GI mag, but a bent lip on a $20+ mag is a wee bit different. Still, had I known they had a 300 BO specific mag I might have gone that way and my still get some.
I have had more issues with P-Mags then Lancers or G.I. mags, mostly incorrectly moulded feed lips, some can be fixed, others get gutted for parts and tossed in the trash!

I have had more issues with P-Mags then Lancers or G.I. mags, mostly incorrectly moulded feed lips, some can be fixed, others get gutted for parts and tossed in the trash!
I've marked a few mags and lots of other gear with Sharpie paint pens and the paint holds up great. Silver looks white against a black background and gold or black will contrast well wherever the silver won't.

I think I'm going to go with those rubber bands.

And just to make the shape of the magazine different, the Original Magpul (what the company was named after)

Between the two, I have a highly recognizable mark that I can easily move from one magazine to another.

Black pmags, silver sharpie fill on baseplates-5.56/.223 55gr
Factory coyote tan pmags, black sharpie fill on baseplates- 5.56 green tip
Cerakote magpul OD green (were black from factory), red band indicates 300 blackout as well.- 300 blackout.

I paid to get them done by a guy close to me. It's more expensive than other options, but he's a good guy and I want him to stay in business, I also got aome other parts done at the same time.

20220822_124747.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads