JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about bad azz Girls with guns. Best door gunner I ever saw. Damn cute too! 6a00d8341cbb0453ef00e54f2282a68833-800wi.jpg

we understand that you want to undermine the thread but as you well know there is a thread dedicated to girls w/guns so please follow the site rules or face the consequenceso_O

Keep your boots off the rollers...
In the day I knew this old Aussie, he still wore his WW2 issue flight jacket he'd wore in the tail of a Lancaster for 4 years of night raids over Germany, 4 years and one leave of 30 days. Easy Peasy, no worries at all, I can see any woman doing the same for 4 years straight, shooting down every Nazi night fighter that happened along

For a thread that was made out of fun and as a little poke at the guys here and our "girls and guns" thread - this one sure has racked up more then a few posts:D.

Some of you are definitely giving our female members something to look at lol.

I snapped this while driving near Eugene this past weekend. The "guy" is the one driving the truck. But I was more interested in what he was towing. I can't tell if it's a functional gun or not, and I couldn't get along side him to get a side view. Still, not something you see every day.

I should note I only assume that is a gun. If it's not, I don't know what else it would be. Barrel bore looks huge.

image.jpeg

Considering the tools in the back, I'd have to call it a pipe threading machine.

Kind of crossed my mind - but several reasons I question that. First, you can see a hand crank on the side - that is colored in bronze or gold or ? Seems too 'fancy' for a tool, and in about the right place to be a crank for a rotary gun. Second, it's on some kind of suspension if you look right below it, and I can think of no reason for a threader to be on any kind of suspension. Third, I've worked with a variety of pipe threaders over the years in the course of my job and I've never seen one that looked anything like this - not to say it can't be, but I've worked with them and worked around other trades that also use them such as pipefitters and plumbers, and have never seen anything like this on the job site.

May also be someone's non-firing project gun/toy that they built for fun. I wish I could have gotten a side view, but he just took off too fast for me to get along side him.

If it is some kind of tool, perhaps @IronMonster would recognize what it is.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads