JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
California rifle team @ Camp Perry - The Matches. 1908.

SHORPY-02029u2.jpg

That guy actually used to work as a bouncer at the Cowfish Nightclub in Eugene. I don't think he works there, anymore, though.

He does employ a most unusual tactical vest while on the job:

View attachment 274667

View attachment 274667

Every time I see this guy, I think of an unshaved, hairy and out of shape Dio (I think it's probably do to the similarities with their hair and hair line).

Ray

Orange for a handgun... Just dont like it. I mean, if theres nothing in your world that could ever conflict with it... Then i guess whatever floats yer boat. But for me, orange and blue mean "something other than lethal"

Orange for a handgun... Just dont like it. I mean, if theres nothing in your world that could ever conflict with it... Then i guess whatever floats yer boat. But for me, orange and blue mean "something other than lethal"

If someone pulled an orange gun on me, I think that my immediate reaction would be that it is probably a toy. That orange colored pistol certainly does look like a toy.

I would probably hesitate shooting someone with an orange gun.

If someone pulled an orange gun on me, I think that my immediate reaction would be that it is probably a toy. That orange colored pistol certainly does look like a toy.

I would probably hesitate shooting someone with an orange gun.

Thus the man with the orange gun confused you just long enough for the gunfight to be in his favor :p

Orange is a color associated with Safety. As is yellow.

Years ago, when Ronny was our President. I worked in a plant. We used those Stanley razor knives. Number one item people got hurt on. Root Cause -stupidity, but that is not on the OSHA forms.

We went to Yellow and Orange razor knives. Cuts went down, for a while. I liked the brightly colored ones cause I could find them easier.

Of course I also learned about field expediency - never set anything down; always put it back in the holster/pocket/etc.

Wish there were a couple more pics from different angles. I bet whoever pulled that trigger had to dig their heart out of their shorts, DAMN!!!.

It would be nice to see it from all angles.

I wonder if he is a member here or if one of the members here know the guy who did it. That little green car in the background is from Kennewick, WA.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads