JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only pipe threaders I've seen and worked with all looked like this - we usually called them 'mules':

17-0350-h_rigid_20220.jpg

threader.jpg

And we called the hand-held ones 'ponies':

27185.jpg

We also had mechanical and hydraulic pipe benders for everything from 1/2" up to 6" GRC - none of them looked anything like that. I'm really curious to know what it was.

Last Edited:
I looked all over Google Images and didn't find any pipe threader that looks like that. Nor any grenade launcher. But I did find a rotary cannon chain gun. Look at the business end.

b1c1b80b-671a-4044-aebb-6f1c7128cb27.jpg

I looked all over Google Images and didn't find any pipe threader that looks like that. Nor any grenade launcher. But I did find a rotary cannon chain gun. Look at the business end.

View attachment 289268

Interesting. That prompted me to look for a moment and found this rather quickly - a hand-cranked rotary cannon in 37mm - the Hotchkiss Revolving Cannon. Bore size looks to me very similar to what was in the photo I posted.

5757293091_e2d67994e0_b.jpg

For sure! The iron framework and the mount is so similar also. 37mm, yeah I was thinking it to be bigger than a 25mm cannon.

Maybe a mockup of the various Star Wars cannons.

Last Edited:
I'd like to be in that kind of shape again;).

I'm in "great shape," from a general fitness/performance standpoint... For 35. But yea... Im never gonna look like that again.

(Single tear)

Its ok though.. Once you marry/kid up, you dont have to look good with your shirt off anymore :)

I'm in "great shape," from a general fitness/performance standpoint... For 35. But yea... Im never gonna look like that again.

(Single tear)

Its ok though.. Once you marry/kid up, you dont have to look good with your shirt off anymore :)

Maybe I'm vein but like my tattooist says, by the time I'm done people will see "a really tattooed guy" vs "a slightly fat guy" :D

I'm officially done reading this thread.

You're a sick man Mr. Beckerich.

I thought we were all going to "be excellent" to one another per NWFA's new world order?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top