JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of churches have armed security, they just don't know it!
I go to church every Sunday, always armed.
YEP!! In my church going days many of us were armed. Most of the public just had no idea. My attitude at the time would have been that if the people in charge did not like us doing it who cares. For me I would have either chosen to carry anyway, or find a new church. If I lived in a state that did not allow it? I would do it anyway. Figuring if I needed the gun I would worry about the rest later. After all I would still be alive to fight it.

With the way the media and some on the other side constantly demonize those that attend church and worship God, it makes sense that they would be a very possible soft target. When I attend church I am always armed and so are many of my church going friends.

My Rabbi is always very pleased when I show up. :cool:
It's a very small congregation, but I know of one other guy who always comes armed.
Synagogues tend to be somewhat of a target.

With the way the media and some on the other side constantly demonize those that attend church and worship God, it makes sense that they would be a very possible soft target. When I attend church I am always armed and so are many of my church going friends.

I dont see them demonizing the Lutheran church that is Pushing for assault weapons ban and mag restrictions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top