JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another thing you don't see anymore.

YouTube gun channels.

Well some still exist, but some of the original ones are all gone.

One of the best from back when was FPSRussia, his content was golden!

There were some good tear down vids that be found for old odd ball firearms that are gone.

A lot of commercial military/ammo/shooting load bearing equipment certainly improved in terms of material weight, profile, usability... although... military rucksacks, at least the American ones didn't improve all that much over the venerable ALICE and even comparing to the CFP90 internal frame rucksacks :confused: body armor technology has certainly improved especially with ceramics and polymers, as well as new soft armor pieces. Sighting/optics, thats debatable. Ammo technology, maybe not that much, just a lot more fad options, I'm guilty of the 6.5 "fad" thing, cept for it being Grendel :p hehe. Camouflage patterns are evolving with equal part fashion/hype and real world usefulness.

65, 66 ....352 4sp with basically a non essential 1st gear except when pullin stumps.....lol
Yes. 65 body on a 66 2wd frame that I converted to 4x4. 408 inch Windsor, ZF 5spd (granny on the bottom, O/D on top), 205, Dana 60 Front with PowrLok, 70 in the rear with a Detroit Locker. It's a fantastic TRUCK. Can't find what ya want, build it.
Question for you old timers. Was it always a taboo subject to tell someone you are into guns? Especially in the dating world.
If it's "taboo", you're dating the wrong girl.
A NEW Winchester M70 Westerner:

View attachment 789028
264?

tumblr_pf8kdeo2Xx1t6i8yf_640.jpg

Going to estate sales and buying a vintage firearm for half of what it's worth and walking out the door with it.
No paperwork, just cash handed over and a thank you very much.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top