JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Thomas Brandon, testified earlier before another House committee that putting Squid's near a school was a "mistake."
Brandon also said the agents didn't show good judgment in arranging for two 19-year-olds to tattoo the store's logo on their necks."

Gee, ya think?

Glad to see OR included. The original hearings were not going to inlcude our area.
Maybe I'll have to write back to our delegation to thank them for getting this in.

I call BS on this:
"In his prepared testimony, Jones said a storefront operation is "a valuable investigative technique" that ATF used 37 times from 2009 to 2013. He said the six storefront operations spotlighted by Congress netted 259 defendants and 1,300 guns."

Randy Weaver was bullied into cutting down a shotgun for an ATF 'informant' and then the FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi murdered his wife.

"Horiuchi fired again, wounding Harrison as he dove through the door and killing Vicki Weaver, who was holding the door open with one hand and cradling her infant daughter with the other. "

"In 1997, FBI agent Lon Horiuchi was charged by an Idaho county prosecutor with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Vicki Weaver, but a federal judge dismissed the charge in 1998, citing the alleged immunity of federal officers from state prosecution."

More details from Col. Cooper - <broken link removed>

"Thomas Brandon, testified earlier before another House committee that putting Squid's near a school was a "mistake."
Brandon also said the agents didn't show good judgment in arranging for two 19-year-olds to tattoo the store's logo on their necks."

Gee, ya think?

I wonder what's so special about the schools.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top