Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Gun Shop Know it all jerks

Discussion in 'Women Shooters' started by OLDNEWBIE, Apr 17, 2016.

1. theshake420

theshake420 america New Member

I did not know it was possible to rent guns. Is that legal?

2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Sure........ You just need to clean off the blood and brains before you return it. o_O

3. theshake420

That does not sound legal to me, unless it was a self-defense or bounty hunter situation.

4. Hedrin

Hedrin Portland area Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The Place to Shoot in North Portland has a wide variety of weapons to rent. The only thing is you have to have a party of at least two to rent. (Rumor has it they had a lone woman rent a gun the shoot herself on the range)

Medic! likes this.
  5. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Not sure where you are located, but several places here in the Portland area legally rent guns including the previously mentioned "A Place to Shoot" as well as the Public Safety Training Center in Clackamas. The English Pit in Vancouver rents guns as well. I believe there are several other options too. Just be advised that renting the gun is for use at that range, sometimes requiring you buy their ammo as well. I'm not sure if anyone rents a gun you can take with you and return later - that probably doesn't happen.

F2CMaDMaXX, marty8587 and Medic! like this.
  6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

As I recall, that's how they got the unfortunate nickname "The Place to Shoot....yourself" :eek:

oknow and Medic! like this.
  7. theshake420

Ok, I thought you meant renting guns outside of the range. I have rented guns at the range before too. The place where I rent doesn't require two persons, we don't believe a non-lethal incident should be enough to up the regulations. However, they are monitors making sure things stay safe.