JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read over the other sections, and wasn't sure where to post this. It not right place please let me know and I will move it. But here is my question. As I have sold most of my firearms, I no longer need my big safe, but I have no idea what it is worth. It has a combo lock. It was made by Western Security Gun Safest, from my understanding they are no longer in business. The safe will hold 22 long guns, plus a shelf above them. It measures just over 30" wide, 19"deep and 60" wide. If any of you can help me come up with a price???

Look at similar new safes (size and construction) then ask 80% of new and take 75% someone interested in a safe will get a good deal and you will gain some floor space and possibly if you have had the safe a good while almost all your money back.

Costco had some for around $799 as I remember from last week when we were in there. Seemed like it was about that same size too. They had electronic keypads, does yours?

I was there today, the 38" wide one was the $799, a smaller one, 24" wide was $549.

I went to have the tires rotated, ended up buying 4 new ones!! Even with a $200 warranty refund and the $70 off coupon it cost us just short of $450! So much for buying a safe right now!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top