JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read over the other sections, and wasn't sure where to post this. It not right place please let me know and I will move it. But here is my question. As I have sold most of my firearms, I no longer need my big safe, but I have no idea what it is worth. It has a combo lock. It was made by Western Security Gun Safest, from my understanding they are no longer in business. The safe will hold 22 long guns, plus a shelf above them. It measures just over 30" wide, 19"deep and 60" wide. If any of you can help me come up with a price???

Look at similar new safes (size and construction) then ask 80% of new and take 75% someone interested in a safe will get a good deal and you will gain some floor space and possibly if you have had the safe a good while almost all your money back.

Costco had some for around $799 as I remember from last week when we were in there. Seemed like it was about that same size too. They had electronic keypads, does yours?

I was there today, the 38" wide one was the $799, a smaller one, 24" wide was $549.

I went to have the tires rotated, ended up buying 4 new ones!! Even with a $200 warranty refund and the $70 off coupon it cost us just short of $450! So much for buying a safe right now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top