JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[]Sylvania Mosaic LED. from Costco $29.........12V... strips w/3m tape 3/8 in wide, 1/8 in thick....remote to change colors and brightness.
easy install...Ill post a pic later...........A+++.....runs on 110 v

These are awesome! I have a set in my fishtank for moon lighting.

Update: bought a LED strip and transformer off Ebay. Just ran it around the door frame shining in. Added a door switch for auto shut off. Thanks for all the input. View with the closet light off.
crop100_0493 (2).jpg

crop100_0493 (2).jpg

I went the same route as the OP. After viewing some tutorials on youtube, I got everything needed off of Amazon for about 50 bucks. Then cut the strips to the length needed, soldered the connections and stuck them inside the door, and under the shelves. It worked out so well you damned near need sunglasses when opening the door. :cool:

The wife saw how the safe turned out and told me to do the same thing to the hall closet. I afraid she's going to get the idea to do the same thing under the cabinets in the kitchen. :huh:

I didn't realize how bad it sucked to have a bright lamp right over my realoader (with light getting in the eyes) until I put LED's on my 550B. It makes things so much nicer. :s0155:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics this should give an idea of what the safe looks like after completion:

A view looking up at my handywork:

//

So im the only weird one that used multi-colored LED Christmas lights, and a pressure switch..Been using them for about 5 years now! Paid $9.99 at Bimart for the lights and a couple bucks for the switch.

Just like Christmas everytime I open my safe....

Try Costco, I thought I saw two types of battery operated light strips that also allow the user to use a remote to turn them on. They're either magnetic or you can just use velcro

Ive got so much junk in my safes I cant find anything past my "go gear" the rest is stacked up to the brim. So yeah.. some of us need lights, or more safes. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top