JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Gun rights groups offer reward in Donnie Chin slaying

Four Evergreen State gun rights organizations, including the Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) and Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA), announced this afternoon they are offering a $4,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the slaying of lifelong Seattle International District activist Donnie Chin.

<broken link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I get this when clicking on that link:

This is the actual link behind your posted link/text
<broken link removed>

Capture.JPG

Google redirected to a warning page for me. There was a red slash through the https in my header.

Perhaps you are on a secret blacklist? ;)

Edit to add information:

I used a link to your article from Google (searched for Donny Chin Slaying) and it came up just fine. (Headscratch!)

The header on the successful link started with <broken link removed> so it is different from the redirect from here.

Last Edited:
On mobile..

image.jpg

Weird.
I bet it's something to do with the redirect software on the site.

@Joe Link? You running any system updates?

image.jpg

Ya, that's weird. Click on it, get the warning. Copy/paste into search and you get google results.
Just a test. This was copied from the article
Where a link used to live
Hope they get the turd.
EDIT: It had the same "Untrusted Connection' result.
Deleted link.

FOLLOW-UP:

And maybe it's YOUR software, not Examiner's, that sucks. Ever think about that? The thousands of other people who read these columns don't seem to have a problem
;)

Gun control group overlooks important fact in observance

While four gun rights groups were announcing a reward fund yesterday to help find the killer or killers of Chinatown International District activist Donnie Chin, the anti-gun-rights Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility was busy capitalizing the ninth anniversary of the Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, omitting one important fact in the process…

<broken link removed>

FOLLOW-UP:

And maybe it's YOUR software, not Examiner's, that sucks. Ever think about that? The thousands of other people who read these columns don't seem to have a problem
;)

While four gun rights groups were announcing a reward fund yesterday to help find the killer or killers of Chinatown International District activist Donnie Chin, the anti-gun-rights Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility was busy capitalizing the ninth anniversary of the Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, omitting one important fact in the process…

<broken link removed>

Dave, the link posted for the original subject here did not have the same url as the page I found with a Google search. Clearly, unless you are intentionally linking through another page, something is wrong with the url you posted. If you were intentionally linking through another page (in order to track usage, trigger pop-up ads, or some other reason) that link needs to be fixed.

btw, I use Adblock Plus and don't get the pop-ups.

What's weird is the first link I get a warning but in the second link on post #10 it goes through no problem.

Hover over the link in the first post, then hover over the link in the second. The first link has https:// in the URL, the second is a plain http:// link. This is why the second link works fine but the first gives us an HTTPS/SSL error.

FOLLOW-UP:

;)

<broken link removed>

Wired, this one works perfectly. Thanks Dave for your persistence and all that you do exposing the truth!!

FOLLOW-UP:

;)

<broken link removed>
OK now. Don't get testy,be the professional in the crowd.
The Examiner still has way too many pop ups,and I could care less if it's because i use Fire fox. I don't have that problem anywhere else.
I still very rarely click on the Examiner link.I shouldn't have to get rid of crap to see the story

Yeah - I copied the URL from the OP and looked at it and it had this:

"<broken link removed>"

I put some spaces in there so it will show as text and not a URL.

Which, like the others, comes up with a warning in Chrome. It looks like it is going through some kind of redirection site that isn't kosher for whatever reason. Probably something to do with advertising.

Here is a direct link:

<broken link removed>

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR