JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My reward...

Hmm I'd like to see the GCA repealed and suppressors removed from the NFA.

K, thx, bai.

Even I lock up my firearm if I (rarely, but it happens) have to disarm.

But not the feebs?

Or leave it on the rest room floor like a certain Chief of Police just did in kommiefornia and it got stoled!

This happened to a friend of mine who is in the FBI. He was down in New Orleans and his vest was stolen out of his car. However, the vest was recovered and returned to him after Katrina. It was found in the aftermath and in perfect shape.

So what happen when this scary machine gun is used to shoot up a mall, does the"special" agent get held liable like the dims want to happen to rest of the poor slobs that get their guns stolen?

I just want to know what the hell happen here, I thought Oakland was paying off criminals not to do dirt...WTF? We need to track down, arrest and prosecute the jerk that failed to pay Mr. Gunthief.

So what happen when this scary machine gun is used to shoot up a mall, does the"special" agent get held liable like the dims want to happen to rest of the poor slobs that get their guns stolen?
If it turns out to be used in the commission of a crime and deaths are resulting, perhaps the agent should experience all the wrath the democrat gun grabbers want to level on innocent law abiding gun owners. Can't have it both ways folks... As for the agent, dumbazz!!!!

Years ago there was a guy at church that worked for Customs. He said an agent stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and someone stole his car. It was an unmarked car with a trunk full of stuff: sub-machine gun, ammunition, body armour, evidence kit, surveillance optics, etc. Figuring the thief would freak when he opened the trunk, they put notices in local newspapers and nickle ads that there was a 'no questions asked' reward for anyone that helped find the vehicle. Sure enough, someone called to say they knew where the car was, and asked if he could get the reward in cash.

Sure, they responded. Give us an address and we'll swing by with the money. Evidently a bunch of agents wanted in on the fun of taking down Mr. Stupid, so they rolled several vehicles. When told to assume the position, Mr. Stupid protested they had promised 'no questions asked.' And the agents responded 'we're not asking questions. Listen as we read you your rights.'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top