JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "Don't say/Say instead" conversation flow chart is creepy. The almost conditioned religious cult-like response of STRAW MAN ARGUMENT! drives me crazy whenever I talk to one of these idiots and I'm in the middle of making a point that they can't counter.
It really is brainwashing IMHO.

we already knew about this kind of thing. these types of meetings have gone on since the cold war.
Undoubtedly. I posted it for those who deny such happenings (few here) and for those who know it happens but have a difficult time envisioning it and understanding ways to counteract it. A training video of our own, of sorts.

I like these type of videos. They give me ideas on how to counter gun-control advocates ;)

It used to be fun to use the gun-control advocates email services on their website, until they got smart and started making it so you could only send canned responses.

05:50 mark, Cops from her area carry empty guns?
07:30 mark, how to talk to gun owners
08:00 mark, "it is important to lead with our emotions"
08:10 mark, "tell stories and images with feelings"

Last Edited:
I love that her example of a long gun, that has one of those things you use to prop on your shoulder, is an AIR-17. A pellet gun. I wonder how many people are murdered by assault pellet guns every year? Farking idiots

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top