JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF?
Wow that is straight up crazy.

A few months ago I was leaving at 5am for work and just as I was going out the door I heard "back door open" from the alarm.
That's my daughters room and I beat feet to her room and found that she had her foot against the sliding door and opened it. Only opens an inch or so due to the chain on it.

As I shut off the light and went back down the hall I realized I didn't even remember drawing my gun, it was just there.

After being shot, he ran downstairs, grabbed a knife and started stabbing himself? o_O

Clearly highly unstable! Good that he's off the streets and won't be threatening anyone ever again.

Actually 13 sounds about right to have an ex. People were dating and f'ng when i was in middleschool and that was normal for many schools in my area.
Battleground-vancouver area that is.

WTF?
Wow that is straight up crazy.

A few months ago I was leaving at 5am for work and just as I was going out the door I heard "back door open" from the alarm.
That's my daughters room and I beat feet to her room and found that she had her foot against the sliding door and opened it. Only opens an inch or so due to the chain on it.

As I shut off the light and went back down the hall I realized I didn't even remember drawing my gun, it was just there.
Muscle memory, God's gift to help mankind survive the vermin.

Wait? What?

Dad confronts armed intruder, wrestles with intruder, disarms intruder, shoots intruder with his own gun, intruder runs downstairs to the kitchen and commenced to butcher himself???

Tweeter...

Why in the world was he ever allowed to get downstairs, he should have given up the ghost, where he stood, upstairs... Anyone crossing the threshold uninvited should be immediately received if their continuing heartbeat... Period...

You break into my home, while my family is present, your not there to steal from us, that can be done when we're not at home...

At 13 that would be a pretty active little girl to have an "ex" already.

Well, it may have been a nutjob intent on rape/kidnap, but I disagree that 13yr olds are ALL innocent. Many have boyfriends at 6,8,10 and some are now becoming fertile and active at 10 or so. It's 2019, not 1950.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews