JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "Don't say/Say instead" conversation flow chart is creepy. The almost conditioned religious cult-like response of STRAW MAN ARGUMENT! drives me crazy whenever I talk to one of these idiots and I'm in the middle of making a point that they can't counter.
It really is brainwashing IMHO.

we already knew about this kind of thing. these types of meetings have gone on since the cold war.
Undoubtedly. I posted it for those who deny such happenings (few here) and for those who know it happens but have a difficult time envisioning it and understanding ways to counteract it. A training video of our own, of sorts.

I like these type of videos. They give me ideas on how to counter gun-control advocates ;)

It used to be fun to use the gun-control advocates email services on their website, until they got smart and started making it so you could only send canned responses.

05:50 mark, Cops from her area carry empty guns?
07:30 mark, how to talk to gun owners
08:00 mark, "it is important to lead with our emotions"
08:10 mark, "tell stories and images with feelings"

Last Edited:
I love that her example of a long gun, that has one of those things you use to prop on your shoulder, is an AIR-17. A pellet gun. I wonder how many people are murdered by assault pellet guns every year? Farking idiots

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top