JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pushing your way into a gun range just shows how little these people care about any opinions that are different from their own. No respect.
This also demonstrates the absolute lie the anti gunners push about fear of guns, gun owners, their desire for better training, more gun owner responsibility and all the other destruction they push.

"Hmm, these racist are scary. Let's go harass them while they are armed and pissed off".

The actions in the OP are akin to the hunter harassment that went on a decade or so ago...
Anti-hunting groups would go out in areas open to hunting , during hunting season and make noise with bells , whistles , bull horns etc...
There also was reports of vandalism on hunter's vehicles.
Luckily then as in the OP not one of the folks with a opposing view was injured or harmed.

There is a time and place , as well as a method to stating your views on a given subject.

Speaking for myself...
A over the top , in your face approach , will never make any head way with me.
Andy

KJ,

You don't 'have' to pay $35.00 a year to be a member.

I've paid $10.00 a year for many, many years.

So, the estimated moola made isn't completely accurate.

No, I don't get any publications or a tote bag or whatever and don't want it.

Granted, I would guess 'most' members pay $35.00 a year, but not all as I can't be 'the' only one to know $10.00 a year will do the trick...

Pushing your way into a gun range just shows how little these people care about any opinions that are different from their own. No respect.
It seems they lied their way in but it was never mentioned the original reason they gave for their apperance.
When they revealed the real reason they should have been politely asked to leave.

NRA aupported all the major gun laws like the NFA of 1934, GCA 1968, 1986, etc. I bought my sons & I lifetime memberships in the NRA which I regret. They supported the bump stock ban which I'm not a fan but the ATF approved then almost 20x for various makers. I'm GOA all the way. No wine club there & they don't back down or negociate with the enemy. Flame on, I'm just telling the truth. They wanted handgins in the NFA of '34. Gangsters don't follow the law, never paid for a stamp & what's it matter if a rifle is 15" or 16" long? You can go to many countries & buy a silencer in the hearing protection dept where they belong.

Make no mistake here folks, we ARE in the middle of a culture war.....and we are barely keeping our head above water! Don't get caught up in the drama from the above post/video feed. Keep your eye on the ball here.

Jeeze, we are at a tipping point where ANY port in the storm is good enough for me. Can you imagine where we would be RIGHT NOW, if we had elected a different president?

Nope, imperfect as the NRA is, our current situation its a damn-sight better than it would be if SOMEONE wasn't working to preserve it ....

This is a culture war.

The GOA does a much better job, wastes nothing, no wine clubs. I paid for 3 lifetime NRA memberships. Doesn't anyone wonder with all the gunowners in the US why so few join the NRA?

Make no mistake here folks, we ARE in the middle of a culture war.....and we are barely keeping our head above water! Don't get caught up in the drama from the above post/video feed. Keep your eye on the ball here.

This is a culture war.

Absolutly correct. And gun owners are our own worst enemies in this war. Lots of gun owners are just as closed minded as they claim the opposition to be. So those who could potentially become allies are pushed away because of the anger and vitriol that is spewed from our side. I see it a lot within the community including here on NWFA and it frustrates me. I know its the phrase of the left, but as gun owners we NEED to become more inclusive of those we disagree with politically. Take them shooting, show them a good time, and slowly start chipping away at the stereotype that we have created for ourselves.

Funny that nra membership is only a few million or so, yet there are 65 million or so gun owners. But the nra gets all the heat. I suppose it's the most visible target.

Count me as one who cringes every time I hear "Stop the NRA!". To me that translates into "STOP THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES!" Elected leaders should never speak like that about the honest, hard working people of the greatest country on earth.

I've NEVER said "STOP THE NRA" I've invested thousands into the NRA to find it's mis-managed, very wasteful, way too top heavy & have supported most every gun control bill since 1934 that has passed. Now I've found a smaller streamlined GOA that gets things done. Wayne needs booted out & with no severance pkg. Have you noticed most of the good people on the board like brownell are gone? I'm as far right as it gets but just found the real truth that I've been duped about the real NRA.

I've NEVER said "STOP THE NRA" I've invested thousands into the NRA to find it's mis-managed, very wasteful, way too top heavy & have supported most every gun control bill since 1934 that has passed. Now I've found a smaller streamlined GOA that gets things done. Wayne needs booted out & with no severance pkg. Have you noticed most of the good people on the board like brownell are gone? I'm as far right as it gets but just found the real truth that I've been duped about the real NRA.

Ehhh, I wasn't speaking of 2nd Amendment supporters wanting to stop the NRA. I don't believe any of our group wants to stop the NRA? What we would like is a better accounting of money spent. And more accountability over all to the donors. :s0155:

I too am a lifetime NRA member and not happy with the way it is being run, I still will donate but only to the NRA-ILA as all money is used for the fight.
"Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution."

"...supporting the Second Amendment and being opposed to gun violence are not mutually exclusive."."

Well... no sh*t, congressman. Welcome to the "conversation". You're late, but we're willing to listen.

Tell us what you have to offer... and leave out anything that mentions bans or restrictions on law-abiding citizens, those are not supported by the Second Amendment.

Ready? GO.

Congressman? Hello... ?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews