JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably not even on the same level.
But, is there a Very good gun club around lane county like Tri county in Sherwood?
Something with 100, 200, 600 yard range, in door .22 pistol range, and a Great skeet and trap course.

Tri county is hard to compare to...

Probably not even on the same level.
But, is there a Very good gun club around lane county like Tri county in Sherwood?
Something with 100, 200, 600 yard range, in door .22 pistol range, and a Great skeet and trap course.

Tri county is hard to compare to...

Try heading north to Albany Rifle and Pistol Club in Linn County.

That'd be South. There's also 4 Corners in Salem but neither ARPC nor 4 Corners has a 600 yd range (yet). And if I'm not mistaken, 4 Corners doesn't have shotgun courses anymore. I am a current member of ARPC and a former member of 4 Corners.

Emerald Empire Gun Club Emerald Empire is a good place to shoot and just outside of Eugene. I have not had extensive time to explore Emerald Empire, but it appears to have a lot of what you are asking for.

Their brochure says they have:
Pistol/rifle range to 100 yards
Multi-purpose range to 75 yards
Shotgun range
200 yard rifle range
Archery range
Clubhouse, classroom, & picnic area

Tri county is awesome.
My only beef is the range officials.
But, lots of turds out there that need direction.
So it's needed I guess.
Can't beat the woods.
I'm trying to buy a home on property with enough room for shooting range. That's the best option.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top