JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably not even on the same level.
But, is there a Very good gun club around lane county like Tri county in Sherwood?
Something with 100, 200, 600 yard range, in door .22 pistol range, and a Great skeet and trap course.

Tri county is hard to compare to...

Probably not even on the same level.
But, is there a Very good gun club around lane county like Tri county in Sherwood?
Something with 100, 200, 600 yard range, in door .22 pistol range, and a Great skeet and trap course.

Tri county is hard to compare to...

Try heading north to Albany Rifle and Pistol Club in Linn County.

That'd be South. There's also 4 Corners in Salem but neither ARPC nor 4 Corners has a 600 yd range (yet). And if I'm not mistaken, 4 Corners doesn't have shotgun courses anymore. I am a current member of ARPC and a former member of 4 Corners.

Emerald Empire Gun Club Emerald Empire is a good place to shoot and just outside of Eugene. I have not had extensive time to explore Emerald Empire, but it appears to have a lot of what you are asking for.

Their brochure says they have:
Pistol/rifle range to 100 yards
Multi-purpose range to 75 yards
Shotgun range
200 yard rifle range
Archery range
Clubhouse, classroom, & picnic area

Tri county is awesome.
My only beef is the range officials.
But, lots of turds out there that need direction.
So it's needed I guess.
Can't beat the woods.
I'm trying to buy a home on property with enough room for shooting range. That's the best option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top