JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ya give me your thougts on that, i cant find anything in the manual at all. took it out today feed about 1000rds of fed ammo from wally world thru it...kinda had a few too many fte's and ftf's. I like the gun, I just think I need to figure out why it doesnt fucntion flawlessly though. I have 5 magazines and I think it happened regardless. sometimes it didnt happen at all and then every now and then it woudl do it again.....(shrug I dont know)

Will do... I've been "googling" and haven't come up with anything yet. I too didn't find anything in the manual to explain what those pieces were. I did stumble across a decent exploded view diagram but didn't see anywhere on there where those pieces go either (but then I don't have them in front of me at the moment).

Diagram is attached.

GSG5-exploded.jpg

took it out today feed about 1000rds of fed ammo from wally world thru it...kinda had a few too many fte's and ftf's.

It's probably the ammo. I bought 2 boxes of the Federal bulk packs and the first box fed flawlessly. Every round good and fired through 4 different firearms.

The second box is easily 15% duds. Jams up all the autos and the squibs in the revolver were so feeble I checked the barrel for an obstruction each time.

Bad batch of ammo. Sad huh?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads