JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Glocks look really nice, actually. Especially with a beavertail and a light. My Zev OZ9……beautiful gun.

This rifle? Not so much. :D
You've proven my point. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I care far more about performance than appearance.

I like the side loading magazine, I do not see the point to a folding stock on a bolt action.
Folding stock is nice when hiking and strapping it to the side of a pack. Makes a much smaller package. Just my opinion.

Im curious about how gravity affects the round being fed when stripped from the side rather than the bottom?

Is shooting prone with a bolt gun that big of an issue with needing a larger capacity magazine?

Im curious about how gravity affects the round being fed when stripped from the side rather than the bottom?

Is shooting prone with a bolt gun that big of an issue with needing a larger capacity magazine?
If a 5 round mag doesn't cut it then……

I may try the 10/22 chassis…. That's reasonable $159 to be different. See how solid that folder lockup is. Or if it wears in some play.
It would be cooler if it was Arca railed

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top