JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving forward with technology I guess.

I introduce the bolt action of the future.

I can see this taking off if it works really well.

1676837944738.jpeg

I don't care about ugly. Glock's and AR's are sinfully ugly, but are the hottest sellers in the universe.

Since form follows function, I very much like such a compact and transportable rifle. I could buy one, but not at $1720 US.

The finger stop in the trigger guard is only mentioned, and not as to why it might be desirable.

I'm sure these will sell - in limited quantities. There is a customer for everything, it's just a matter of how many and at what price. Another thing is, stuff that may go over in Europe may find a cold reception here. "Culturally acceptable" is a term that comes to mind. Meaning, I might like a Sako rifle, but I'd never buy a Citroen automobile. The latter is just too different.

Herra and Schmeisser both make Euro AR rifles and like most German things they are a fine quality . I have a Herra m lock free floating hand guard on one of my Ar's and blows Sampson out of the water not to mention Sampsons customer service !

Last Edited:
I have to assume the problem they are trying to solve with the side-feeding magazine is mag changes when shooting from a bipod or when prone? If it were a semi-auto I could see how it might improve ejection, but don't know that a bolt gun would have those problems. Interesting concept, but not something I'll be running out to buy.

I don't care about ugly. Glock's and AR's are sinfully ugly, but are the hottest sellers in the universe.

Since form follows function, I very much like such a compact and transportable rifle. I could buy one, but not at $1720 US.
I think Glocks look really nice, actually. Especially with a beavertail and a light. My Zev OZ9……beautiful gun.

This rifle? Not so much. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads