JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is to inform anyone interested in purchasing GSG firearms through American Tactical International ………. Don't.

I had two warped barrels that were very inaccurate. After upgrading to Dawson sights and Taylor accuracy mods my poi was all over the place. After sending my barrels in, it took many phone calls and e-mails to ATI to try and light a fire under them. One barrel was sent to me and cured the inaccuracy issue. That took over a year!!!!
Now we are on the 16th month waiting for a barrel. If a barrel is so difficult to obtain….what about other parts availability for their other products?
I'm forced to sell my GSG 1911/22 as it has no use to me. Maybe others had a positive experience, I'm done with ATI and their excuses, and lies. UNGULATE.

image.jpg

With my limited experience of GSG products, I wouldn't expect all that much. Die cast zinc frame, aluminum slide. I'm sure the barrel is steel but surely not Colt quality. You might get $300 worth of shooting fun out of it. Sounds like it hasn't been much fun so far.

The GSG product I had was lots of zinc parts, somewhat fiddly but worked okay within its limits. I only fired it maybe 100 shots before I moved it along. I don't think it would've been good for thousands of shots. This one had a thin steel sleeve inside a die cast zinc barrel shell.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top