JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ya give me your thougts on that, i cant find anything in the manual at all. took it out today feed about 1000rds of fed ammo from wally world thru it...kinda had a few too many fte's and ftf's. I like the gun, I just think I need to figure out why it doesnt fucntion flawlessly though. I have 5 magazines and I think it happened regardless. sometimes it didnt happen at all and then every now and then it woudl do it again.....(shrug I dont know)

Will do... I've been "googling" and haven't come up with anything yet. I too didn't find anything in the manual to explain what those pieces were. I did stumble across a decent exploded view diagram but didn't see anywhere on there where those pieces go either (but then I don't have them in front of me at the moment).

Diagram is attached.

GSG5-exploded.jpg

took it out today feed about 1000rds of fed ammo from wally world thru it...kinda had a few too many fte's and ftf's.

It's probably the ammo. I bought 2 boxes of the Federal bulk packs and the first box fed flawlessly. Every round good and fired through 4 different firearms.

The second box is easily 15% duds. Jams up all the autos and the squibs in the revolver were so feeble I checked the barrel for an obstruction each time.

Bad batch of ammo. Sad huh?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top