JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What cha' get Joe?

20" 870 police trade in. 7+1 mag, open sights, wood furniture and bolted side saddle - absolutely couldn't pass it up for the price and it's exactly what I wanted but didn't think I'd find in my price range:cool:

IMG_1938.JPG

I'll get my tags before deer season though;)

I love my Savage 2400 12ga/308 for grouse and Bear early in the season. It is the perfect combination gun. I also use it as a backup hunting Deer and Elk. 170 grain flat point 30-30 bullet driven at 2300 FPS has never failed to be an instantly lethal recipe.

I love my Savage 2400 12ga/308 for grouse and Bear early in the season. It is the perfect combination gun. I also use it as a backup hunting Deer and Elk. 170 grain flat point 30-30 bullet driven at 2300 FPS has never failed to be an instantly lethal recipe.
That is the result of a load I saw listed in an article about Hornady's Leverevolution powder.
36gr. of Leverevolution powder behind a 170gr Sierra Pro Hunter.
2307 MV / 2009.5 ME.....this is for the .30-30, btw.

Dean

That is the result of a load I saw listed in an article about Hornady's Leverevolution powder.
36gr. of Leverevolution powder behind a 170gr Sierra Pro Hunter.
2307 MV / 2009.5 ME.....this is for the .30-30, btw.

Dean
I developed that load (for the 308) 35 years ago. With a single shot rifle, I wanted to minimumize the possibility of having to take a second shot. I used to load a light 130 grain load for my ex wife to limit recoil with her Sako.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top