JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went a little wild messing around with the GRIP. Looks OK, feels like Tony the Tiger.

20140211_054411.jpg

It all started with the micro eagle and lack of grips available, Its very gritty. It goes on just like a sticker, I blow dry like talon grips to "set" it. Long term we will see...The stuff on my 92A1 slide lasts about 6 months depending on use. And that stuff is very similar if not the same as this. Comes off clean and easy, just heat it up a little first. A pencil and tracing paper would make it look like die cut, but I'm not trying to win any beauty contests. It's 3M stairs/ladder grip tape. 13.99 for 20 or so guns worth. Look out Pmags!!!!

to do press checks, i am concerned i my not be able to do it with sweaty hands.

my main concern is if i put it on the front sides of the slide, the tape will tear up my holster.

any suggestions? or save to have the slide milled?

to do press checks, i am concerned i my not be able to do it with sweaty hands.

my main concern is if i put it on the front sides of the slide, the tape will tear up my holster.

any suggestions? or save to have the slide milled?
What kind of handgun are you talking about?

If you have a rough surface you can spray 4 or 5 coats of the dip on it and you'll get a nice tacky over mold feel. I've done a few pistol grips and a couple a rifle stocks.

IMG_0014_zps115e8073.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR