JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm ashamed to admit, more than once. On the upside I found that key I've been looking for.
No worries, your in good company!
It's almost as bad as dropping that socket you just had in your hand, and it always rolls and bounce it's way right to the center of the car or truck your working on, and your about guaranteed to bonk yer noggin to get it! Broom handles only make it worse! Lol:D

No worries, your in good company!
It's almost as bad as dropping that socket you just had in your hand, and it always rolls and bounce it's way right to the center of the car or truck your working on, and your about guaranteed to bonk yer noggin to get it! Broom handles only make it worse! Lol:D

It's still down in there somewhere! I saw it when it fell of the extension. As soon as I touched it with the grabbers it rolled somewhere I couldn't reach/see. :(

Buy a second one, then you'll find it right away!!!

That's a guaranteed way to find something lost! Just a few days ago my wife was complaining that the kids had lost the remote to the TV and she hadn't been able to watch it all week because the button on the set was also broken (by the kids). She said they had torn the house apart looking for it all week.

As I took the set off the wall to take it apart and fix the broken button (pushed inside, easy fix), I told her to check Amazon for a replacement remote. Within minutes she had one ordered for less than $10. 15 minutes later I had the button fixed. A few minutes after that I stumbled onto the missing remote tucked behind the power strip as I went to mount the TV back on the wall. :mad:

But wait, if it was with the cover... I see the cover right in the pic.

Whyn't ya get Tia Kalifa over, she'll get yer nut for ya. Just don't let her around any of your shotties, she'll be giving them up to the man.

But wait, if it was with the cover... I see the cover right in the pic.

Whyn't ya get Tia Kalifa over, she'll get yer nut for ya. Just don't let her around any of your shotties, she'll be giving them up to the man.
I took the cover off and set it aside with the knob to load the tumbler. Turned back around and cover was there but the knob disappeared. Kinda freaking me out. I blame DARPA.

I took the cover off and set it aside with the knob to load the tumbler. Turned back around and cover was there but the knob disappeared. Kinda freaking me out. I blame DARPA.

At this point all that's left to do is...Put the lid in the exact place as when the nut went away. Now get on your knees and bend down and place your EAR in the hole where the nut goes. If you have room start skooching sideways while keeping your EAR close to/on the hole in the lid. That ought to do it. That is, if what you said about sitting the lid on the ground with the nut on top is the way it happened.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top