JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty useless article. Never really explained what the "boyfriend loophole" was and seemed to put the blame of the "Charleston loophole" on the FBI, which last I heard wasn't really under the direction of the Oregon State governess.
Did I totally misread it?

I was amused when she visited our area last spring after we had so many building failures in the heavy snow. She toured the Idaho/Oregon border area with our 6'3" cowboy Idaho Governor.......she was pretty subdued and meek. They rode in one of his National Guard helicopters. I haven't talked to the gov since. Can't wait to ask him about it........maby she got sick?

Do Progressive politicians defecate on the Constitution and the BoR?

YES, every chance they get because they never waste a tragedy!!!
I know a guy that sometimes fishes with me that really hates Trump & said that with his income tax refund he is going to buy an AR before they get banned..... I told him that he can look no further than his reflection to see just WHO will try & ban them.... none the less he will not grace my boat again!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I know a couple guys just like that. As long as they get the guns they want before they're banned/restricted, they don't care about everything else. They just keep voting D. Boggles my mind.

November 2018 we get a chance to vote her out, last November, I believe, was to finish Kitzharbers term, could be wrong, wife usually tells me I am

Correct. And I hope the GOP nominates someone credible that has a shot at winning for a change. Sadly, by the numbers, it is still more likely the anti-freedom loon will be reelected. :(

Correct. And I hope the GOP nominates someone credible that has a shot at winning for a change. Sadly, by the numbers, it is still more likely the anti-freedom loon will be reelected. :(

Heard on radio (OPB?) that Knute Buehler is the most likely GOP candidate and that he was about neck and neck with Brown in polls. Richardson was said to not rule it out, but another article says he has declined.

I know a couple guys just like that. As long as they get the guns they want before they're banned/restricted, they don't care about everything else. They just keep voting D. Boggles my mind.

One of my relatives is an anti-gun voting Democrat who wants to "get a gun or two for the house" (whatever the f__ that means) before they are restricted into oblivion.

He strongly believes that "guns should be made illegal." Intelligent guy in all other ways (a highly successful engineer), but the stunning hypocrisy of that very notion eludes him every time we debate the issue.

I point out that illegal drugs don't seem to be any problem for his heroin addict son who has stolen from ALL family and (former) friends for years, failing rehab within hours every time he "graduates."

Still nothing clicks there. It's sad.

One of my relatives is an anti-gun voting Democrat who wants to "get a gun or two for the house" (whatever the f__ that means) before they are restricted into oblivion.

He strongly believes that "guns should be made illegal." Intelligent guy in all other ways (a highly successful engineer), but the stunning hypocrisy of that very notion eludes him every time we debate the issue.

Back when I was still working a customer mentioned that he had just bought an AR. But he thought they should be made illegal. I just about lost it with him in about 2 minutes of discussion and had to walk away. o_O:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top