Oregon Governor Kate Brown calls for more gun control!

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by GlockFan1990, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 3MTA3

3MTA3
    Western Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I always recommend Hi Point to hosers like that. It's not fair that a better gun should have to live in that kind of hateful environment. At least with a Hi Point they will hate each other equally.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 7:53 AM
  2. 3MTA3

3MTA3
    Western Oregon

I thought Mayhem made a lot of money in those insurance commercials and retired?

GUNARCHER, nammac, bbbass and 5 others like this.
  3. alv7722

alv7722
    Merlin, OR

The influence of Michael Bloomberg should not be overlooked. He essentially bought the Oregon legislature and governess for slightly under 1M$. Our elected officials are not beholden to Oregon voters, they are beholden to a billionaire from New York. We need campaign finance reform.

ZigZagZeke, nammac, nwslopoke and 6 others like this.
  4. etrain16

etrain16
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2017 Volunteer

While that is true, Oregon was already lost before Bloomberg got here - what he did was take a slightly unbalanced, but somewhat in check legislature and pushed it into supermajority status, giving the Dems carte Blanche control in 2014. Since then we’ve struggled to get enough R’s back in there to at least have enough influence to block some of this crap. But make no mistake, Bloomberg or no, we are outnumbered. Unless every single voter that wants to stop this gets involved, we have no chance to stop them.

Thank goodness we have Dennis Richardson at SOS, the one bright spot in this crap hole of a state government.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 9:04 AM
    GlockFan1990, maddog, nammac and 5 others like this.
  5. Argonaut

Argonaut
    Weiser

I bought Alfalfa from a farmer across the river last night (on the Oregon side) We had a conversation about living in Oregon. He was really not happy about it. Typical great conservative guy (raised in Idaho) that hates the state government. That is why property values are 10-15% higher on the Idaho side.........but a million bucks is really cheep for a legislature........I am sure the criminals in Washington (state) would have been much more expensive. They are all bought and paid for.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM
    Slobray, notazombie, maddog and 2 others like this.
  6. Ralgha

Ralgha
    Portland
    Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

WTF is the "boyfriend loophole"? Can I use it to get a suppressed, full-auto rifle, with a shoulder thing that goes up, in the 40-watt range?

7. Argonaut

Argonaut
    Weiser

I heard yesterday that Jerry Brown is going to move the charge of knowingly or intentionally exposing or giving AIDS to someone else from a felony to a misdemeanor. It sounds like a Yakov Smirnov skit.......unbelievable.......I guess if you intentionally poison someone but it takes a few years to work, it is a misdemeanor? Maby they will just write you a traffic ticket?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM
    Slobray, 3MTA3 and bbbass like this.
  8. spectre1986

spectre1986
    Oregon, Roseburg

that state is past any kind of help. just put the wall around it with mexico or let them secede.

trafficking a minor, assault on an officer with a deadly weapon. and your worried about a magazine having more then 10 rounds.

wtf do you even say to that kind of logic.

crrs894x likes this.
  9. nammac

nammac
    I-5 Corridor - West of Portland
    Constitutionalist Silver Supporter

Public education....

Caveman Jim, ob1, Slobray and 3 others like this.
  10. Zynn

Zynn
    Oregon

Understood. I guess I was more trying to actually say something on this site rather than quietly lurk for over a year, just reading and learning.

ZigZagZeke, 3MTA3 and notazombie like this.
  11. maddog

maddog
    Portland, OR USA

Tell him hello for me the next time you see him. Also that he isn't alone. Quite a few of us in that predicament, but apparently not enough to affect the elections!!

12. notazombie

notazombie
    Sweet freedom!

That's why I hopped the border. Most Oregonians outside the valley are great, freedom loving conservatives that just want to live their lives the best way they know how. I wish Idaho could annex everything and everyone east of the Cascades.

13. 3MTA3

3MTA3
    Western Oregon

Mebbe the Great State of North Jefferson....

14. notazombie

notazombie
    Sweet freedom!

Sure, why not. We could even invite northern California along too.

maddog likes this.
  15. caarecengi

caarecengi
    Hoodsport

Or set up a meeting w/ Bloomberg and Soros and provide an educated push down a tall flight of stairs?

16. RicInOR

RicInOR
    Washington County

“The uncomfortable fact is that roughly 80% of the US homicide rate is associated with the drug trade,and the drug trade is violent because the drug war reserves it for violent criminals." -- Michael Owen

17. 3MTA3

3MTA3
    Western Oregon

Which would make us the same as the left, since using violence for political gain is their go to plan. No, we are better than that and need to reserve violence for direct threat against the Republic, our immediate safety, and the safety of others.

Oathkeeper1775, Slobray and etrain16 like this.