JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to vote down Brown, but since more dems voted for Brown in the primary than all republicans for all candidates, I don't think we have the numbers.

Non party affiliated voters don't get to vote in the primary and are not counted. These are the people that can come out of the woodwork and bring a leftist to their knees . a large reason Donald won the election.

Non party affiliated voters don't get to vote in the primary and are not counted. These are the people that can come out of the woodwork and bring a leftist to their knees . a large reason Donald won the election.
This is a sad case of getting people off their butts and make sure you are registered. Which means for those that can't put their phones down, a few click here will see a letter to your door in a few weeks. Welcome to ORESTAR !

"As of April, 836,307 voters in Oregon were registered as non-affiliated. That's second to the number of Democrats' registered — 961,974 — and more than the number of Republicans — 700,732. There are also 121,127 registered Independents in the state."

Far fewer non-affiliated Oregon voters participating in Independent primary

While Kate Brown is an absolute piece of crap and failure as Governor, Knute Buehler is a wolf in sheep's clothing and no friend to gun owners or the second amendment. He might as well be a closet liberal when it comes to gun rights. While he has voted against gun control measures in the past, his opinion has changed drastically and his current views make him look like Michael Bloomberg.

And even worse he flat out refuses to speak with his constituents and avoids discussion on gun rights.

As much as I genuinely hate Kate Brown, I don't think I can vote for Knute either, he is that bad and won't do any of us gun owners favors.

I truly hate only having two real choices and both are incredibly horrible.
Well, hopefully he is only posturing to the left of center folks to get I Office, but time will tell.

While Kate Brown is an absolute piece of crap and failure as Governor, Knute Buehler is a wolf in sheep's clothing and no friend to gun owners or the second amendment. He might as well be a closet liberal when it comes to gun rights. While he has voted against gun control measures in the past, his opinion has changed drastically and his current views make him look like Michael Bloomberg.

And even worse he flat out refuses to speak with his constituents and avoids discussion on gun rights.

As much as I genuinely hate Kate Brown, I don't think I can vote for Knute either, he is that bad and won't do any of us gun owners favors.

I truly hate only having two real choices and both are incredibly horrible.

The Democrats aren't listening. Only losing will get them to rethink how they got where they are. Listening to a few billionaires over a few million people. I had a long talk with an older man canvasing for Kate. We had a long conversation. He was an old school democrat and we could talk. A kid came the week before. I thought about hosing him off my porch. One could have a conversation and the other could only bleat talking points.

Well, hopefully he is only posturing to the left of center folks to get I Office, but time will tell.

He can't come out and speak of traditional right leaning policy if he were to he would be trashed by the media and probably accussed of unwanted sexual advances that took place when he was in preschool.

He can't come out and speak of traditional right leaning policy if he were to he would be trashed by the media and probably accussed of unwanted sexual advances that took place when he was in preschool.
While I agree and probably why he wasn't the best choice, is we need someone who can speak clearly of alternatives to what we have. She offers more of the same which is great if you have money and don't care about your rights as a parent or the constitution. Also selective governance.

While I agree and probably why he wasn't the best choice, is we need someone who can speak clearly of alternatives to what we have. She offers more of the same which is great if you have money and don't care about your rights as a parent or the constitution. Also selective governance.

The Democrat party used to appear to have good intentions for the working class and poor. Now they are off the charts with imposing their will without giving the people a legitimate choice in the matter. AKA Communist Dictatorship . Taking people's rights away for no reason is crossing the line. They need to burn in hell

In the next to last paragraph she reveals her true intentions when she says a ban on military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines would be a good start. She says they are weapons of war designed to cause mass casualties, not toys; and she claims that to say they're for sport or even self-defense goes beyond what is reasonable.

The operative part of her statement "would be a good start" certainly implies her ultimate intentions.

If we can get Buehler in, it may be possible to recall him at some point and get Dennis Richardson as Gov??? If he (Buehler) proves to be another anti-constitution fanatic.

A presidential election is different than this. Every vote does count. Every district does count. Especially in Oregon when all you have to do is mail or drop off your ballot on the way home. In local elections there are no throw away votes. I don't believe this is the time for 3rd party votes.

A presidential election is different than this. Every vote does count. Every district does count. Especially in Oregon when all you have to do is mail or drop off your ballot on the way home. In local elections there are no throw away votes. I don't believe this is the time for 3rd party votes.

Oregon last election for Governor saw a horrible Republican turn out.
There are many who say votes do not mater, I say that is a wrong and a ignorant thought.
Looking back at amendments passed, often times where done so, because they thought the people would agree.
Even if we lose, we show we are a voice. To fail to vote is ignorant and careless, especially if you are clueless and think votes do not matter. They do..............get out an vote.

( edit fixed typos was tired when typed earlier. )

Last Edited:
Mmmmm, as a resident of the Great State of Eastern Oregon I am constantly outvoted by the residents of the Communist Bloc of Portland/Salem/Eugene/Corvallis. I've gotten used to it. But I still vote... if I didn't how could I call myself an American and a patriot with a straight face? To not vote, for any reason whatsoever, is a slap in the face of all those that have sacrificed to give us, and to maintain, our Republic! I do my part!!!!

Last Edited:
I say we impeach it
We then let the esteemed Secretary of State take the helm... Until we can have time for a special election
He can then call for a emergency session and make party line ignorance illegal

EITHER WAY..I SURE WISH MR. RICHARDSON WAS OUR GOV.
Talk about possible election fraud

I WOULD DOOR TO DOOR FOR THAT MAN . RATIONAL AND RIGHTEOUS
AM I RIGHT AND WHITE
YEAH...ITS CALLED RATIONAL ANALYSES

I AM LOST BUT GOT A CHUCKLE FROM THE SONG PROVIDED. COTTON FARM LOVE GINNY..
NOT FROM THE APPALACHIA MYSELF.

NO SIR I SPEAK TO THE POCKETS OF AMERICAN FREEDOM STILL ENGAGED IN THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREE.
TOGETHER..
THE SONG SPOKE OF A TIME LONG PASSED...
NOT THE CASE HERE FRIEND
IN JEST I GUESS
I HOPE
Hope song content was not implying I am an ignorant racist ?
Being white and having solutions = racism My ancestors were also Americans ...pretty sure white
Pretty sure ignorant and afraid of strangers
Feelings of sorrow for that long ago maybe.

Oregon last election for Governor saw a horrible Republican turn out.
There are many who say votes do not mater, I say that is a wrong and a ignorant thought.
Looking back at amendments passed, often times where done so, because they thought the people would agree.
Even if we lose, we show we are a voice. To fail to vote is ignorant and careless, especially if you are clueless and think votes do not matter. They do..............get out an vote.

( edit fixed typos was tired when typed earlier. )

Bill Post said KB did not win the last election by much .I would hope that any firearm owning or freedom loving person with a desire to have free will would abandon the Democrats , They stick together focusing on the false narrative and will ride the ship to the bottom denying it the whole time. They don't have a mind of their own and can't see whats clearly right in front of their face.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top