JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This just makes my head explode. :s0021:The nutjob, got his guns legally in CALIFORNIA. He brought them onto a "gun free" campus and started killing people, including a coworker's step-daughter.

The best way to have prevented this tragedy would have been to have him in an institution after he kept hitting the system.

Stop making sense, T.S.!! ;)

Attempting to appear relevant via outward appearance using ornamentation, adornment, and visual affectation.

See also:
Earth Mother
Skank
Vegan
Johnny Depp
Mall Ninja
Man Bun
Forced Patina
Christine Blasey Ford
Rat Rod
Urban Cowboy
Jesse Jackson
College Lesbian
Male Feminist
Battle-Worn Finish
Jack Mormon
Televangelist
Halibut
Twitter
Poseurs...

That's Vera DeMilo!!!!
6F3D1AFB-30A5-4433-BFDC-DB1DFC81A760.jpeg
(Jim Carey's female body builder character from In Living Color)

Appearantly, she didn't age well...

Last Edited:
The pool of people don't change. I'm lucky enough to work around open minded people that live mostly in Washington, Yamhill & Multnomah counties. Most make a pretty good living and a lot will vote across party lines. There is a possibility she could lose.

If people take a good look at Oregons policies, her and the lefts dependencies on children as a shield in stead of school performance state wide there is a lot not to like.

While Kate Brown is an absolute piece of crap and failure as Governor, Knute Buehler is a wolf in sheep's clothing and no friend to gun owners or the second amendment. He might as well be a closet liberal when it comes to gun rights. While he has voted against gun control measures in the past, his opinion has changed drastically and his current views make him look like Michael Bloomberg.

And even worse he flat out refuses to speak with his constituents and avoids discussion on gun rights.

As much as I genuinely hate Kate Brown, I don't think I can vote for Knute either, he is that bad and won't do any of us gun owners favors.

I truly hate only having two real choices and both are incredibly horrible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top