JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
War is peace
5A9DC6B9-58B2-4831-9B20-50CB8408123D.jpeg
We will be fine
0B9637EF-ECF3-4D50-BE68-F594934F7CBE.jpeg

Of course this is all saber rattling. The media was going too hard after Biden thus Ukraine round 2 is stirred up again to take the focus off things. Just like they did with Obama. Its a pseudo proxy war meant as a distraction. Most media outlets are now nearly exclusively reporting on it and dropped most of Bidens brain melting verbal diarrhea.. Ive also heard various news clips now talking about "cyber" warfare.. cue the "Muh Russia Election Tampering" any minute now.

At this point, I almost hope it happens. (Sarcasm)
This country needs to hit the reset button somehow, I see this as its only means. It'll never happen though. I doubt we'll see another world war.

Those in charge of this country (currently) are driving this country into the ground and I have no idea why.. money, power? The raw incompetence (I hope) has a purpose.. however Im wondering if "The Peter Principal" applies here.. where X-amount of "specific" hires were elevated tonpositipns they truly did not deserve nor are qualified for. They placed these window licking morons in extreme positions of power and now they're fumbling everything they touch because they truly have no idea what they are doing.

Of course this is all saber rattling. The media was going too hard after Biden thus Ukraine round 2 is stirred up again to take the focus off things. Just like they did with Obama. Its a pseudo proxy war meant as a distraction. Most media outlets are now nearly exclusively reporting on it and dropped most of Bidens brain melting verbal diarrhea.. Ive also heard various news clips now talking about "cyber" warfare.. cue the "Muh Russia Election Tampering" any minute now.

At this point, I almost hope it happens. (Sarcasm)
This country needs to hit the reset button somehow, I see this as its only means. It'll never happen though. I doubt we'll see another world war.

Those in charge of this country (currently) are driving this country into the ground and I have no idea why.. money, power? The raw incompetence (I hope) has a purpose.. however Im wondering if "The Peter Principal" applies here.. where X-amount of "specific" hires were elevated tonpositipns they truly did not deserve nor are qualified for. They placed these window licking morons in extreme positions of power and now they're fumbling everything they touch because they truly have no idea what they are doing.
Was reading somewhere that the war talk is to hide what is happening to our dollar with inflation. War will get the blame for high prices. I am not sure what to believe but the folks who live in the big cities have the most to fear in my opinion. Since the politics of fear is the main tool these days then I guess the media will play this up in a big way.

:s0140:good grief, you would think a nuke was used on Canada's banks. Keep surfing the net as huge things are happening. It's my recollection that wars started over financial systems and huge stuff is happening now.

See you guys later, my attention needs to be elsewhere...:s0142:

I don't, but some of you younger guys might start looking around just in case.:s0142:
I grew up on SAC bases during the Cold War, my father was a Nuc Weapons officer on the B-52
from alert to airborne had to be less than 10 min, with each B-52 only 15 sec apart in launch
when I was 6 years old, my father told me not to worry about Nuclear War
each SAC base was high on the Russian hit list
we would be toast before us dependents on base ever got out of bed
he also told me the B52 only had fuel for a one way mission, once they passed Fail Safe, there was no return
and I lived with this understanding my entire youth

I grew up on SAC bases during the Cold War, my father was a Nuc Weapons officer on the B-52
from alert to airborne had to be less than 10 min, with each B-52 only 15 sec apart in launch
when I was 6 years old, my father told me not to worry about Nuclear War
each SAC base was high on the Russian hit list
we would be toast before us dependents on base ever got out of bed
he also told me the B52 only had fuel for a one way mission, once they passed Fail Safe, there was no return
and I lived with this understanding my entire youth
Same thing here.
I grew up about 3 miles from Westover AFB.
Still love to hear those 8 engines roar.....nothin' sounds like a BUFF.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top