JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted to share a Cerakote finisher and gunsmith that I was introduced to from the guys at Brands guns. Brandon and Aime Boatman out of Lake Tapps. Brandon is super chill and helped me out on a bind with some stuck screws in a Trijicon MRO. Found out his wife does refinishing and I said what the hell. The finish is about 90%. Its rough to the touch, not like a gun you would find professionally done like from Aero percision. That being said, I got a sweet deal on both guns. Aime is more than accommodating. She likes to be challenged with new patterns. I promised I would not say the price, but it is defiantly not expensive, and I am a cheap bastard. Contact her at Boatman gun works, 253-447-8198. Turn around time is super fast. The sight work was done in a day and the cerakote was about 3 weeks, but that was because we had a small miscommunication. Otherwise it would of been done in about 10 days.

v.jpg vv.jpg vvv.jpg

Wanted to share a Cerakote finisher and gunsmith that I was introduced to from the guys at Brands guns. Brandon and Aime Boatman out of Lake Tapps. Brandon is super chill and helped me out on a bind with some stuck screws in a Trijicon MRO. Found out his wife does refinishing and I said what the hell. The finish is about 90%. Its rough to the touch, not like a gun you would find professionally done like from Aero percision. That being said, I got a sweet deal on both guns. Aime is more than accommodating. She likes to be challenged with new patterns. I promised I would not say the price, but it is defiantly not expensive, and I am a cheap bastard. Contact her at Boatman gun works, 253-447-8198. Turn around time is super fast. The sight work was done in a day and the cerakote was about 3 weeks, but that was because we had a small miscommunication. Otherwise it would of been done in about 10 days.

View attachment 743169 View attachment 743170 View attachment 743171
Nice. Looks like the Jericho is SA only? That's cool. I like the lanyard loop too, just for something different.

Nice. Looks like the Jericho is SA only? That's cool. I like the lanyard loop too, just for something different.
It is SAO. Gun is hard chrome under. Was one of the Classic firearms versions a few years back. Should of bought 4 of these. Smoothest trigger ever on a surplus gun.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top