JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent a number of years in Cleveland as a Patrol Sergeant working under a black liberal mayor who marched linked arm and arm with a platoon of Black Panthers down Euclid Avenue, shutting down traffic on the main street in downtown Cleveland. I quit and went into Federal LE when it became obvious that unless I enforced the law selectively, forgiving the same behavior by black militant liberals that I was arresting white criminals for, I would have no backup from my supervisors who were struggling to hang on to their careers in the face of the anti-white bigotry which even before the riots made all LEOs jobs there more dangerous than they inherently were.
This incident is a perfect example...this obviously large, strong guy is arrested, he takes two officers to the ground, wrestles a taser from one of them, then runs, turns and fires or threatens to fire the taser at them. If one of the pursuing offices is hit by the taser he is then incapacitated. This fleeing felon (assault and battery on an officer) who has already demonstrated his goal is to obtain the officers weapon, would then be capable of taking it from the now incapacitated officer and shooting him and the other officer. At what point do officers die because they were afraid to make the decision to use lethal force in order to save their own (or another persons) life because the (now) escaping felon is black. Thank God I no longer have to work the streets, in uniform, attempting to protect the public and administer fair and honest justice. As a cop I lost my family because my wife was terrified and afraid to answer the telephone when I was on duty because it might be the call that all LEO families dread. After retiring from my Federal Narc career I now work as an Investigator for a SW Oregon Sheriff's Office and every day I pray for the safety and sanity of all the young men who have the courage to pin on the badge and dress in the uniform and go out there to protect the innocent public while making themselves the targets of ANTIFA and the like, accept responsibility for making life and death split second decisions without the support of their administrative supervisors, and exposing themselves and their families to crippling lawsuits and constant threat of being arrested themselves. Ex LEOS do not last long in prison.
Scott
Semper Fi
Carl Stokes,I remember that bubblegum show well.Was so glad when I put Cleveland in the rear view mirror.But Deja Vu here we go again in Portlandia.

He was sleeping in the middle of the Drive-Thru not in the parking lot. He was blocking people who were trying to go through drive-thru at wendy's. Highly doubt any cop would have came if he didn't pass out right at the drive-thru.
I wondered about that myself. Do you have a reliable source that says he fell asleep in the drive-thru line? Thanks.

There is a Twatter conversation that I have seen and heard (video with sound) just this evening wherein a woman in a car in the drive-thru lane behind his vehicle is talking with a 911 dispatcher and saying exactly that. And she told the dispatcher that she was able to awaken him and inform him that he was blocking the drive-thru lane, but then he fell back asleep. The dispatcher then asks, "Is he black?" to which the caller responds in the affirmative. IDK why that question came up.

It is late and I do not intend to search for that tweet, but I did read/listen to it and it did indeed happen as I just said.

Maybe because others had already reported him and the dispatcher was trying confirm if he was the same guy. Did she also ask about vehicle description and tags?
No, she did not, but in fairness, right after the woman in the drive-thru lane confirmed the race of Mr. Brooks with the dispatcher, the tweet ended.

Question for you... How did you surmise that the 911 dispatcher was also a female?? I never said anything about the dispatcher's sex in my original post... o_O

Question for you... How did you surmise that the 911 dispatcher was also a female?? I never said anything about the dispatcher's sex in my original post... o_O

Good question. The answer is I'm not sure. I'd guess that after I quickly (meaning less than carefully) read where you wrote "And she told the dispatcher that she was able to awaken ..." I confused one of the shes with the dispatcher.

Maybe that plus the fact that, in my experience, dispatchers are overwhelmingly female--that's what the stats say, too. Implicit bias, dontcha know. :rolleyes:

Was the dispatcher a woman? I still haven't heard the call and I'm not going to look it up tonight.

Well, I didn't study up on the details, and this is what I get! :) OK, the charges are bullbubblegum.

"Now we get the dream of a police free society..It actually might work out if we had organized groups of militas patrolling neighborhoods and didn't have all these damn laws that incriminate law abiding citizens and coddling criminals."

Actually, if there are no cops, then the damn laws you mention go away, and people can mount a righteous defense again. It's the system filled with SJWs and other haters that is what gets in the way. Cops are part of that; even if they are not commies themselves, they serve a commie system.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top