JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to see if there's any folks that have had good experience with daycare in the salmon creek / ridgefield / Battle Ground / brush prairie / hockinson area.

Hoping to find somewhere with good Christian values and staff that cares.

We have a 1 month old and wife is planning to take 6 months off and then go back to work. I offered up the "stay at home mom" option to the wife, but aside from the 225+k a year combined income we have, she loves her job in Healthcare and eventually wants to go back

I won't let my child be watched by just anybody. I'd really like to get some advice on a solid conservative Christian daycare in our area for my kid to go until he's preschool aged

Looking to see if there's any folks that have had good experience with daycare in the salmon creek / ridgefield / Battle Ground / brush prairie / hockinson area.

Hoping to find somewhere with good Christian values and staff that cares.

We have a 1 month old and wife is planning to take 6 months off and then go back to work. I offered up the "stay at home mom" option to the wife, but aside from the 225+k a year combined income we have, she loves her job in Healthcare and eventually wants to go back

I won't let my child be watched by just anybody. I'd really like to get some advice on a solid conservative Christian daycare in our area for my kid to go until he's preschool aged
Nobody available within your church?

My first wife and I split duties by me moving to graveyard shift when our second child was born. Besides avoiding strangers taking care of our kids it saved us a bunch of money in childcare cost. Lots of graveyard shifts available in healthcare industry.

Nobody available within your church?

My first wife and I split duties by me moving to graveyard shift when our second child was born. Besides avoiding strangers taking care of our kids it saved us a bunch of money in childcare cost. Lots of graveyard shifts available in healthcare industry.
She's already on graveyard shift but my job is elecrical mostly new construction 6am to 230pm haha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top